KotoR 3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion, Part 22

What's so strange? That you're voting for a new character? Or that you're agreeing with me? I know, I can be a very disagreeable person at times.

i just have a hard time agreeing with breakfast foods. Those eggs are so fussy and the bacon just hurts my feelings.

Personally i dont believe any K3 rumors. Its too easy to just start one, so i will sit back and wait for a nice unrushed game to come out.

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

Guest Accept
Reserved? If Kotor 3 is made, the domain name will most likely be www.kotor3.com or perhaps www.kotoriii.com

To see who reserved it:

Whois kotor3

Whois KotorIII

So many people try to claim domains and hope they will sell it for a lot of money. They never succeed.

Ah, i see. Thx for the answer. :blink:

What about .org, .net, .edu, and all the other extensions? And what about knightsoftheoldrepubliciii.com and other variants?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

who gives crap? K3 site will just be another subsection of Lucasarts page

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I do know this: K3 needs a character based on and voiced by Christopher Walken

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Personally i dont believe any K3 rumors. Its too easy to just start one, so i will sit back and wait for a nice unrushed game to come out.

RUMOR MILL:

This is a very important thing! I have just got off the phone from a friend of a friend of a developer from [COMPANY DELTED FOR SECURITY REASONS], and he said they are going to make KOTOR3!

Which is strange, while I know that [COMPANY DELETED FOR SECURITY REASONS] is a good company, I also the dislike directions they took with their recent games, which include [GAME DELETED FOR SECURITY REASONS]. I just think there should have been another company, but oh well.

This person was not allowed to speak, so, I got some information from him before his CEO found out, fired him, and then sued the guy for one million dollars. My god, this guy paid a million dollars JUST to go and share this valuable information!

Thank you hapless developer for giving up your whole career to please us fanboy! >_<

Okay, here's the information:

-K3 is a game about a Knight in the Old Republic.

-It will have something to do with an Old Republic.

-You will become a "Knight", altough there is no specifity on what that means, meaning it is pretty broad what it means by "Knight".

-There will be a compelling story that has something to do with your character as a "Knight".

-It will be able to be played on a platform. The developer did not know what platforms would the game be hosted on, but they decided that it will be played on a platform!

-They promise to increase the amount of bugs in the game by 100%, which is good for us bug-lovers.

-Game may be released as soon as Janurary 1st, 3100. A small time to wait.

So, there you go. Big rumor. Hope you enjoy. [/bigjoke]

So many people try to claim domains and hope they will sell it for a lot of money. They never succeed.

There was an article talking about speculators on websites that make a ton of cash. The sex.com domain, for example is worth either about $64,000 or about a million dollars. Sort of stupid though when they'll just use it as a subdomain...but well, it might be easier for LA to buy the domain and then have it redirect to its subpage.

Guest The Architect
I do know this: K3 needs a character based on and voiced by Christopher Walken

Yes, it does. :devil:

Edited by The Architect

i dont know if sombody already said this but i think that you should have like 6 voices to choose from when you make your character. and also choosing different races would be cool (especialy if they affected your stats and stuff) imagine it... a wookie shooting lightning!!!

Mandilore + Darkside = galaxy's destroyed!!! too bad Mandilore cant become a Sith )=

imagine it... a wookie shooting lightning!!!

That was mentioned before, apparently Wookiees can't be Jedi or Sith. Thats why Hannar in TSL isn't a potential Jedi.

What is this? Racism in the SW universe? Why can't Wookiees be Jedi? Sounds more like people with fixed ideas just don't want Wookiees to be Jedi.

imagine it... a wookie shooting lightning!!!

That was mentioned before, apparently Wookiees can't be Jedi or Sith. Thats why Hannar in TSL isn't a potential Jedi.

What is this? Racism in the SW universe? Why can't Wookiees be Jedi? Sounds more like people with fixed ideas just don't want Wookiees to be Jedi.

I haven't been up on my reading lately, but I thought Chewie's son or nephew is a Jedi in some of the newer books (i.e. New Jedi Order series or something). But that's just from some random EU reading. Maybe Wookie's don't evolve a force connection for a few thousand years past KOTOR? J/K Or maybe it was bred into them?? haha They probably just don't realize their closeness with nature and the trees is some type of mild force connection. Just my two cents.

The greater the ignorance, the greater the dogmatism.-William Osler, 1902

Guest The Architect
i dont know if sombody already said this but i think that you should have like 6 voices to choose from when you make your character. and also choosing different races would be cool (especialy if they affected your stats and stuff) imagine it... a wookie shooting lightning!!!

:sweat:

What a n00b. Try and think about the nonsensicalness of your ideas that I've highlighted.

Are you from America, Britain or Australia? Can you speak, write and understand English properly? If so, type properly.

And just for the record, no. Their WILL NOT be anymore Wookiee Jedi, Dark Jedi or Sith in Star Wars.

Edited by The Architect

I haven't been up on my reading lately, but I thought Chewie's son or nephew is a Jedi in some of the newer books (i.e. New Jedi Order series or something). But that's just from some random EU reading. Maybe Wookie's don't evolve a force connection for a few thousand years past KOTOR? J/K Or maybe it was bred into them?? haha They probably just don't realize their closeness with nature and the trees is some type of mild force connection. Just my two cents.

Thats what I said, but GL now says Wookiees can't be Jedi/Sith.....maybe Chewie has a dark secret....his grandmother was an Irish Setter....

I did hear someone say (can't recall where) that Hanharr may still be a Force-Sensitive nonetheless...

Besides, gimme a Trando Jedi.

DAWUSS

I did hear someone say (can't recall where) that Hanharr may still be a Force-Sensitive nonetheless...

Besides, gimme a Trando Jedi.

Hannar was intended to be a trainable jedi/sith in TSL, but LA said no. Thats why there are loads of hints that Hannar is force sensitive from Mira.

Here's something from a LucasArts chat. From Aristotle, founder of LucasForums.

Jae Onasi OK, gotta ask because this was the number one queston we got--Is there going to be a Kotor 3?

Aristotle LFN is about to enter a very exciting period... and remember, we all do this on the side.. but folks like yourselves make it all happen too

Aristotle The dedicated folks on the forums and sites are more valuable then we can ever express

tk102 I think he's avoiding the question, Jae...

Jae Onasi :)

Aristotle Ah... the KOTOR 3 question.... let me just say ... don't forget the NDA we are under... but I will say stay tuned

tk102 :D

And just for the record, no. Their WILL NOT be anymore Wookiee Jedi, Dark Jedi or Sith in Star Wars.

But killing Gizka isn't fun, Architect. I want to go and whip some Sith behind! :)

*Goes away and sulks because of this horrible news*

:teehee:

What a n00b. Try and think about the nonsensicalness of your ideas that I've highlighted.

Are you from America, Britain or Australia? Can you speak, write and understand English properly? If so, type properly.

And just for the record, no. There WILL NOT be anymore Wookiee Jedi, Dark Jedi or Sith in Star Wars.

Fixed. :)

I don't like voiced main characters in general though there are exceptions. Deus Ex 2... BioMods. I like BioMods. :ermm: No not clones, I don't like clones. :)

*Scratches head*

The formula is planets with beasts, and two sides with opposing ideals, or just opposing anything not even ideals. Sounds boring but.

Taris; two swoop gangs, the cliched Brejik going evil, Rakgouls.

Dantooine; the two families, Kath Hounds.

Tattooeeeeeeeeeein; Cerka/ Sand People, Raid.

Mannan; Can't think of it don't want to think of it. I already have a headache.

Korriban; Can you see the pattern? Of course you can, and I am not saying it's bad, because Kotor the 2nd has it 2 :ermm: as well. We need experience points so the killing of dumb animals is the most effective from a moralist viewpoint....

Depressing thought: The Republic will die eventually, we know this.

Cheerful thought: The Republic will die.

Indifferent thought: The Republic can burn for all I care.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Well, Wookies can be force sensitive: Lowbacca

But as said in the wiki, it is very rare that a wookie is force sensitive. 1 in every century they claim. I guess that's why they didn't want Hanharr be force sensitive either. It would also have made Hanharr to powerful I think.

Master Vandar lives!

Guest The Architect
But killing Gizka isn't fun, Architect. I want to go and whip some Sith behind! :bat:

And just for the record, no. There WILL NOT be anymore Wookiee Jedi, Dark Jedi or Sith in Star Wars.

I think you missed this part.

I know there hasn't been any Wookiee Sith in Star Wars (Hanharr was going to be a Dark Jedi originally) but I just added Sith in because they are force users too. I could of just said there will be no more Wookiee force users in Star Wars though. :blush10:

There should never have been in the first place.

Fixed. :ermm:

NO WAI!1!1! :o

This is hypocrisy at its finest. From me that is. I

Edited by The Architect

But killing Gizka isn't fun, Architect. I want to go and whip some Sith behind! :teehee:

I think you missed this part.

I know there hasn't been any Wookiee Sith in Star Wars (Hanharr was going to be a Dark Jedi originally) but I just added Sith in because they are force users too. I could of just said there will be no more Wookiee force users in Star Wars though. :blush10:

There should never have been in the first place.

Ah, stupid me. I'm too busy trying to multi-task here. Dancing With the Stars is on. Must watch...