KotoR 3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion, Part 22

Someone in the Star Wars.com forums suggested playing as Revan and Bastila's child for K3. Now I know something like this'll send the Architect on a huge tirade, but it can be something to consider, and (though this is doing nothing but fueling current rumors) if as a very young child you hear about events concerning Revan and the Exile as they happen (pending how long this game will be), and then as that child grows up you begin to take action and begin to enter the big picture as a mover and shaker in the galaxy.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

...as Revan and Bastila's child for K3...

Yeah, Bastevan or... Revstila. :shifty:

:woot:

That made me smile and just helped my miserable, horrible day.

But, please do not let us have to play as Revstila or Bastevan. I just want to puke at that idea. :brows: Come on, that's horrible. What happens to all those ladies who like playing the game, huh? What if I see Revan as a woman, huh? It doesn't nor shouldn't follow canon. Please, that is a horrible idea.

It's just a bad idea :down:

How about this boys. What if we start as a...wait for it...wait...

New Character! :p

I know, I know. Scary thought, huh? Geeze, what was I thinking? I must be some crazy coot to actually think that a whole new character would be a fantastic way to end this trilogy. \

I must be going insane.

Guest The Architect
Someone in the Star Wars.com forums suggested playing as Revan and Bastila's child for K3. Now I know something like this'll send the Architect on a huge tirade, but it can be something to consider, and (though this is doing nothing but fueling current rumors) if as a very young child you hear about events concerning Revan and the Exile as they happen (pending how long this game will be), and then as that child grows up you begin to take action and begin to enter the big picture as a mover and shaker in the galaxy.

Lol. :x

Nah, I think I ah

Edited by The Architect

Yeah we know, you'll be playing as the child of Revan and Bastila in KOTOR IV, which will be set about 15-20 years after K3, just to keep things in line with the films :brows::):x

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Yeah we know, you'll be playing as the child of Revan and Bastila in KOTOR IV, which will be set about 15-20 years after K3, just to keep things in line with the films :brows::):x

And then what's next, huh? Some weirdo garbage from GL stating that Anakin is the descendant of Revan and whomever he/she shacked up with.

I think I'm just going to cover my ears, close my eyes, and make-believe that only one more will be made. And hope that it doesn't involve Revstilas or Bevans or whatever the heck you want to call those abominations. :yucky:

Yeah we know, you'll be playing as the child of Revan and Bastila in KOTOR IV, which will be set about 15-20 years after K3, just to keep things in line with the films :shifty::sweat::wacko:

And then what's next, huh? Some weirdo garbage from GL stating that Anakin is the descendant of Revan and whomever he/she shacked up with.

BLASHEMY! :wacko:

KotORsig.jpg

Yeah we know, you'll be playing as the child of Revan and Bastila in KOTOR IV, which will be set about 15-20 years after K3, just to keep things in line with the films :shifty::sweat::teehee:

BLASHEMY! >_<

I can already imagone someone with the last name of Skywalker entering the picture, even though I don't want to...

DAWUSS

Okay fine, I miss Sturm >_<

I want Sturm back in K3 :sad:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Thread pruned of spam.

I suggest if we're missing someone, the PM function is a better way to let them know.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

i have both of the kotor games and have enjoyed each. people seem to forget that with each new game many improvements are made to make it better than the last. i have to admit that i missed some of the story plots in both games, but i just finished the second game and it seems to me that if and when they make a third game it may reveal the true sith. time will tell.

maybe we play as exile and attons kid called

Attexilon

I vote New Character, strange as it is...i agree with Omelette

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

maybe we play as exile and attons kid called

Attexilon

I vote New Character, strange as it is...i agree with Omelette

Attexilon. That's just priceless. I guess you could also say Exitton. That just sounds horrible. ;)

What's so strange? That you're voting for a new character? Or that you're agreeing with me? I know, I can be a very disagreeable person at times.

i found this article about a kotor 3 website that is soposed to be made in july of this year and that it will probably be released aroud xmas this year or early 08 . . . wat do u think ? ? ? hers the site

www.xbox360rally.com/kotor-3-in-development-schwing/

Edited by dustin19

I do not fear the darkside as you do - Anikin Skywalker / Lord Vader

I think it's about as unsubstantiated and questionable as it can get without being an obvious troll. The guy's friend works at Pandemic, but is somehow getting info on Bioware projects. Bioware is supposedly wanting to focus on original IPs at the moment, though they could make an exception. And Lucasarts has announced they're only going to focus on one Star Wars game a year, but then again, KOTOR 3 could be for 2009.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I think it was two games total a year from LucasArts, one Star Wars and one other.

The rumour doesn't seem very convincing to me, but who knows? IGN were confidently predicting over a year ago that Obsidian was already developing Kotor3, and that proved to be false.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Guest The Architect
Yeah we know, you'll be playing as the child of Revan and Bastila in KOTOR IV, which will be set about 15-20 years after K3, just to keep things in line with the films :shifty::sweat::teehee:

:lol: Yeah that

Edited by The Architect

Yeah, don't hold your breath on this thing. I mean, it'd be nice and all, but sometimes you just gotta face the facts here. Even though LA said somewhere that they didn't want to leave the series behind, it's been a while since we've heard of anything at all, good or bad. I'm just being a bit realistic.

Oh, and Bioware won't do another KOTOR. They're done, they've wiped their hands of it. If anything, Obsidian would do it, not Bio. And I'd like my game, if it finally does come out sometimes in our lifetimes, to be void of bugs, no little bleeps that freeze or the whole game the way it was supposed to be. Not bashing K2, because I love that game to pieces, but it made me very angry when LA rushed Obsidian into the Christmas sales.

i just want to clear something up . . . it is very hard to beleive that article i just wanted to c wat everyone thought of it . . . and pandemic n bioware r now owned by the same guy thats probably how that guy was gettin info about bioware ! ! !

Edited by dustin19

I do not fear the darkside as you do - Anikin Skywalker / Lord Vader