OEI official site info updated...

funcroc

Maybe they mean both New Jersey as Georgia (or whatever) are SEGA-RPG's?

Awesomeness driven Aliens RPG (however that does not sound like an own IP ofcourse; hmmm)

*starts wondering how you can turn Aliens into a RPG; considering the lack of enemies (facehuggers, Xeno's, Queens?)*

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Maybe Projects Georgia and Connecticut?

The way that New Jersey disappeared didn't really bode well for that particular project (whatever it was).

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I would like to know what 'both with SEGA' actually means.

...SEGA is publishing two games by Obsidian.

EDIT:I am guessing New Jersey was never pitched successfully or it turned into something else.

Or you know... maybe they messed up their naming convention.

Edited by Surreptishus

So PNJ is also with SEGA, eh? Interesting. Do you think it was all along? SEGA must have liked the early work on PNJ a lot, for them to have signed a second game with the same developer. And that means it's SEGA that's keeping any announcement on PNJ from being made. Of course, they only announced the Aliens game after a mix-up on their website.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Georgia was "announced" long ago saying it is orginal intellectual property and Alien clearly isn

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I found MCA profile at LinkedIn

Chris Avellone

Co-founder and Creative Director at Obsidian Entertainment, most recently working as a Creative Lead on the new Aliens computer role-playing game and senior designer on an (as yet) unannounced project...

RPG titles I have worked on include:

Fallout 2 (Level Designer)

Planescape: Torment (Lead Designer)

Icewind Dale 1 (Level Designer)

Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter (Level Designer)

Icewind Dale 2 (Level Designer)

Dark Alliance 1 (Senior Designer)

Baldur's Gate (cancelled, Senior Designer)

Fallout 3 (cancelled, Co-Lead Designer)

Champions of Norrath (Level Designer and Script Doctor)

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (Lead Designer)

Neverwinter Nights 2 (Senior Designer)

Aliens (Creative Lead Designer)

How is Creative Lead (MCA) different from Lead Design (J.E. Sawyer) on Aliens CRPG?

How is Creative Lead (MCA) different from Lead Design (J.E. Sawyer) on Aliens CRPG?

Sawyer said that he made the story(probably something like page long overview) and MCA is fleshing it out. Sawyer probably is charge much more than just the story and characters and just occasionally comes to smack MCA down a bit.

After that they will fight to the death and the winner gets me.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

After that they will fight to the death and the winner gets me.

Not much of an incentive to win is there? :(

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Yeah, and that's why Kiro's not worth a lot, he isn't one.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds