NWN2: Forumite Impressions

Dark_Raven

There are many factors that will hamper online play with NWN2. First, iti s the versions one has. Different patched versions will not work with each other. Secondly, both the server and the player needs to have the same PWC file. PWC contains the walkmesh of the module. If one has different PWC versions or no PWC for the module he or she is trying to join there will be an error. PWCs, like hakpaks must be downloaded separated and placed in the PWC folder in the Documents NWN2 directory. Obviously this is not needed if you are trying to multiplay the OC.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

There are many factors that will hamper online play with NWN2. First, iti s the versions one has. Different patched versions will not work with each other. Secondly, both the server and the player needs to have the same PWC file. PWC contains the walkmesh of the module. If one has different PWC versions or no PWC for the module he or she is trying to join there will be an error. PWCs, like hakpaks must be downloaded separated and placed in the PWC folder in the Documents NWN2 directory. Obviously this is not needed if you are trying to multiplay the OC.

And even if you do meet these requirements, it still doesnt work.

And even if you do meet these requirements, it still doesnt work.

Really? Could have fooled me. Works just fine for me. 8)

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I'm hoping to enchant weapons with lightning and sonic damage. Does anyone know the crafting formulas for those?

There's a formula for electric damage out there (try gamefaqs or the bio-boards), although I never found a book in the game that told me how to do it. You can't enchant with Sonic damage, although you can add additional enchantments to a found or purchased weapon that already does sonic damage (this is a popular choice for longsword-weilders).