Pictures of your games...

Darque

Ion with a helping of Nuke.

Me and a friend were having fun against a brutal steamroller, We activated both superweapons at the exact same spot at the exact same time.

When the nuke arrived it was pretty funny because the nuke rode the Ion Cannon in.

post-13853-1178064342_thumb.jpg

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Comment :brows:

GoodTiming.jpg

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Actually, I didn't make the picture myself. I took it from www.sorcerers.net, so this another guy's game. I just found the picture to be very funny and that is why I posted it here. Beats me too why he uses regular potions. Btw, do you know which area of the game this is? It has been ages since I last played the game, so I can't remember exactly. I think it's in the last part of the game though (nine hells)...

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Comment :brows:

GoodTiming.jpg

One of many reasons to love the Wild Mage.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Actually, I didn't make the picture myself. I took it from www.sorcerers.net, so this another guy's game. I just found the picture to be very funny and that is why I posted it here. Beats me too why he uses regular potions. Btw, do you know which area of the game this is? It has been ages since I last played the game, so I can't remember exactly. I think it's in the last part of the game though (nine hells)...

It's the svirfneblin mines that you clear out after you escape the Asylum and find yourself in the Underdark. You kill the demon there in exchange for the lightgem needed to visit the Silver Dragon.

Meaning that regular potion will heal about 3% of your health.

The funniest thing is though, I always kill that one by casting some Lower Resistance then Disintegrating it. Or was it Finger of Death? I swear it works every time.

I really really really really need to play through again with my Wild Mage. I keep starting then getting distracted.

I don't think I've even gotten to the Asylum since my original playthrough.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Attack of the Black Lagoon Guys, or Something.

tq-014b.jpg

Playing hard-to-get w/my lava golem on the beach.

tq-012b.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The picture looks like the hell area.

Aren't you some big modder? You should know this crap :brows: you can tell it's the svirfneblin mines because of the wooden staircase down that doesn't lead anywhere.

I refuse to believe that I am the only person who can tell these things on sight. :brows:

I don't think I've even gotten to the Asylum since my original playthrough.

Slacker. I'm the only person I know in my immediate area who has ever finished BG2. It's a mad mad mad mad mad mad mad world.

Hell, Pop, I finish BG2 all the time. :p Many, many times. It's TOB that I rarely finish.

Just finished my third playthrough of NWN2 as a paladin.. or rather, stopped just before the final dungeon and all, because I relaly don't like the combat there and I've already seen the dialogue/etc.

post-150-1178328869_thumb.jpg

Aren't you some big modder? You should know this crap :yucky:

And why, pray tell, should people who modify games -that is to say, modders- know every area in the aforementioned games by heart? It would seem to me that an excellent knowledge of the inner-workings of the game, or games, would be more helpful to a modder than the ability to recognize a randomly selected area. If one were editing the areas that skill might be somewhat helpful, but it would still not necessary or essential. And, while I know it's easy for people to glorify modders into demi-gods -just look at the Oblivion or Bioware forums if you don't believe me-, we're only human and cannot memorize every fact about the games we tinker with. However, I'm sure you have a logical reason for believing that modders should be able to recognize any area of a game, and I look froward to hearing it in your next posting... :ermm:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

One of the most amusing things I've seen in a game (graphically) in a while ... the game has semi-ragdoll effects, and this sabercat died/fell in this odd position.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts