Pictures of your games...

Darque

I can;t even play oblivion anymore. I mean its like a giant undertaking and everytime I try its like "oh man jeez this is like a freakin part time job" so yeah it was an amazing game for 2-3 weeks but after that just no more.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Love that first phalanx shot from R:TW.

This is important for a Drow pimp.

:)

Only 65 fps down.gif

The horror! :lol:

I've heard that number about human eyes before; all I know is as long as a game doesn't have constant big fps spikes from movement/graphic effects, and is at least 25-30ish, it 'feels' smooth and non-laggy to me.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I just know that the only games where I really care about high fps numbers are racing games. If a racing game suddenly dips in fps, I always end up a smoking wreckage in the ditch. I hate when that happens.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

More WoW goodness.

Aredne and her badass self in the Outlands.

post-787-1176313995_thumb.jpg

A young hunter and his trusted cat. That cat has best friend status. My wife plays Lluvia, and she is angry that she can't feed my pet, which she insists is a tiger because he has stripes and likes to swim. Go figure.

post-787-1176313745_thumb.jpg

Here is another one of Aredne in Darnasus. I jump around a lot while I play, which drives my wife crazy. Anyhow, I was jumping into the auction house when my head hit the upper floor. I hung suspended there. I thought the picture looked funny.

post-787-1176314016_thumb.jpg

I'll have to take some screenies of Stalker and show them sometime.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Hahaha :teehee:

All my Fallout screenshots keeps getting screwed up. They're all black except some white frames :sad:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Hahaha :)

All my Fallout screenshots keeps getting screwed up. They're all black except some white frames :sad:

You have to use the F12 key to take screenshots.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester