utilizing Acronyms

Rosbjerg

well it seems that there is quite some evil prospects, to this new system.

it requires patience though! :sorcerer:

[acronym=well, it seems you can write some funky underlying messages this way.. pretty cool if you ask me! you have to be quite attentive when reading posts from now on! :)].[/acronym]

Fortune favors the bald.

Im not trying to be an idjut here but I dont see an underlined word in any of the preceding posts. I do see the microtext dot at the end of Rosbjerq's post but thats nothing new. :ermm:

There is no microtext in that post. ;) All of the words in his post should be underlined, as should "really" in Nartwak's post and the "Sneaky!" post by Krookie.

Im not trying to be an idjut here but I dont see an underlined word in any of the preceding posts. I do see the microtext dot at the end of Rosbjerq's post but thats nothing new. :ermm:

There is no microtext in that post. ;) All of the words in his post should be underlined, as should "really" in Nartwak's post and the "Sneaky!" post by Krookie.

They're not showing up underlined for me, either, but I am getting the pop-up tooltip when hovering my cursor over the proper words. I didn't know what to look for until I used the 'reply' function to peek at Rosbjerg's ML.