NFL Season 2006

Fionavar

Hope the commercials are good :cool:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I have to work. BOOO! But, I'll be able to watch while doing so off and on then I'll be able to wathc the end of it afterwards.

I hope the Colts win so the stupid talk of Manning being a choker can be laid to rest, and the media can find someone else to place that label on as they always do. *yawn*

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I'm not all up on Manning's jock so the game is not about how his butt looks in his uni

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Its alright Volourn, the media has you convinced theres only one player in this game. We need people like you, how else is football going to hock Mastercard, cell phones, and high-def TVs

"Mastercard, cell phones, and high-def TVs"

It's funny how I'm not really interested in any of these.

I like Manning because I like Manning. I don't care about the media, troll.

Anyway, we're talking about football, this is sometype of defense mechanism you have to try and get a mod to delete the posts. Don't be so callous with that word, otherwise people won't be able to take you seriously when you use it.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the Bears D-line are able to attack the Colts, I think this is going to be the first playoff game that they really miss Tomy Harris.

You attacked personally. I was on topic. Look at your response to my post. Anyone who reads what you wrote knows you were more worried about making a personal attack than disucssing football in that post.

Anyways, it should be a close game. Either team can win; but Manning is the best player on the field and there is no reason to go against him.

Besdies,a ren't you interested to see who the media starts attacking, and labeling a choker after they cna't harrass Manning over it?

It would be interested to say the least. Maybe Urlacher whom I also like. ;)

Edited by Volourn

Manning's a whiney bitch, Grossman doesn't deserve to be playing in the game, and the Bears are doing what they've been doing for the past decade or so; Blowing it.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Manning's a whiney bitch,
:thumbsup: I was about to post the same thing. I do not understand this guy's popularity. Everything that goes wrong is always someone else's fault. The only Colt I will be happy for if they win will be their head coach. He has been through a lot the last couple of years.

Edit - Marvin Harrison as well. The consummate professional.

Edited by Kelverin

DA BEARS!!!!!! :lol:

Just as I said before, the Bears' defense is overrated, and their offense is nothing special. :thumbsup: Man, how about the Colts' defense though? You'd think the coach loaded them up on steroids right after the end of the regular season. :blink: Major congratulations to them, though. I could understand Manning's frustration though, since a lot of times it seemed just stupid things were happening to the Colts. I have to give the guy a lot of credit though, he and Dungy deserved the SB. I will say though I heartily disagree with Manning being the MVP. The only reason he got that was well...because he's Peyton Manning.

*edited by moth for decency*

Edited by Dark Moth

The defense did quite well, it was the offense that completely killed any chance the Bears may have had. Honestly, why the hell didn't they put in a different QB? Christ, after the horrifying performance through most of the game I'd of, I dunno, maybe switched out the QBs and changed my offensive approach.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast