The Board gets a facelift

Pop

Someone was crazy enough to give me 5 stars, was it you Mothie? :)

Oh now I get it, I can see fancy comment thingies too, this is all very advanced! Anyway go Ros! ;)

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

At least you have some! :( I guess all my months of sarcasm and derision have finally come back to haunt me. I'm a very sad panda. But at least now I know what Rosbjerg and Laozi think of me. :p

I was aiming for a 5 .. but I hit a 4 .. :'( that star looked lonely when I came by

Thanks. My ego feels a little better now. :p

Someone was crazy enough to give me 5 stars, was it you Mothie? :)

Oh now I get it, I can see fancy comment thingies too, this is all very advanced! Anyway go Ros! ;)

Yes, I confess. Cause you know how much I love you. ;) I see you care about me enough to have visited my profile, too.

Edited by Dark Moth

Who gave you stars isn't necessarily who commented.

in this case it was..;)

OMG! The Danish are star hording! They'll out star us all! :)

Quick! We must organize a pre-emptive one star strike! Once they see all the ones they will be so demoralized they won't be able to fight back!

But anyway I think it's cool system.. it allows for us members to interact in a whole new way.. and with the addition of what feels like a really personal page - I suddenly find myself lurking around alot more profiles! :)

Fortune favors the bald.

a little.. o:)

Woohoo! :)

I better not be a stormtrooper though. Those guys always get killed first. <_<

You want safety? You can man the Death Star for it's first star strike! That things un-blow-up-able!

Hey, one thing though, Stan in engineering keeps bitching about a exhaust hole or something, when you get a chance, look into that.

a little.. o:)

Woohoo! o:)

I better not be a stormtrooper though. Those guys always get killed first. <_<

You want safety? You can man the Death Star for it's first star strike! That things un-blow-up-able!

Hey, one thing though, Stan in engineering keeps bitching about a exhaust hole or something, when you get a chance, look into that.

I'll be sure to stuff the exhaust hole full of stormtroopers. :)

My Controls > Edit Personal Portal Information > Moderation Options (New Friends Drop Down Box) > "Only Add when I approve them"

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester