The Board gets a facelift

Pop

The avatar thing doesn't bother me...tho a little more space to the left of them might be a little more eye-pleasing, I guess.

I feel "pressure" to have a personal photo now. :D ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Goddamn, getting familiar with al the new hijincs is going to take a long time.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hehe, who downvoted meta?

:lol: What do you mean?

The star rating... I gave you a five and now somebody has downvoted enough for your rating to go down to four.

Hmmm... the last person to look at your profile was Fio. Coincidence? I think not!

Someone did the same to you. ;)

Hehe, who downvoted meta?

:lol: What do you mean?

The star rating... I gave you a five and now somebody has downvoted enough for your rating to go down to four.

Hmmm... the last person to look at your profile was Fio. Coincidence? I think not!

Someone did the same to you. ;)

I just noticed.... :p Its one of four people. and you are on that list!! Thats it! the gloves are off!!

Edited by Surreptishus

I love how in my profile it says: Gender Not Set. Like because of the facelift theres now infinite possibility.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

hah.. this is turning into a popularity contest! :)

Also I think we should rate people on how beautiful they are with a similar rating system - when they have a personal picture.. because it's not enough to have a rating system that tells you how cool and loved someone is .. you need to have a system that can tell you how good looking they are as well..

maybe we should rate individual posts as well? I think I deserve a minimum of 3!

Fortune favors the bald.

maybe we should rate individual posts as well? I think I deserve a minimum of 3!

*votes 1 three times* :)"

Yay! ^_^

but I know it's all in good fun.. just thought I'd add my thoughts on voting systems in general..

hmm.. maybe they'll actually help against trolls? at least the really vain trolls..

but anyway.. a little song!

Rate me

Rate me, my friend

Rate me

Rate me again

I'm not the only one, Ah

Hate me

Do it and do it again

Waste me

Rate me, my friend

I'm not the only one, Ah

My favorite inside source

I'll kiss your open sores

I appreciate your concern

You're gonna stink and burn

Rate me

Rate me, my friend

Rate me

Rate me, again

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

*giggles* *makes eyes* *some other stuff*

Don't you mean :rolleyes:?

EDIT: Looks like you are back up to five anyway. :)

I "fived" him twice but it didnt update anything. I wonder how many + or - it takes to change the rating one place up or down.

I would guess that it's an average rating, so it would depend on how many ratings the person already has.

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showuser=1285

Get to work people.

Edit: Get those ratings going...

Edited by Pidesco

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

aye aye sir!.. what do we do!? sir!

anyway .. what's what this annoying white on white in the comment section of the personal pages.. it's pretty hard to read any comments unless you highlight them

Fortune favors the bald.

Assuming it's similar to vbforums, the colors are often connected. ie, background for one table 'block' element' will also change other table block elements, and sometimes it's hard to find a color that works for all of them - you might make something else unreadable/ugly as a result. But the white is a bit bright. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I think this is the best thing that

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.