The Board gets a facelift

Pop

Looks nice. Now, can anybody tell me what the heck those paid subscriptions are that I can purchase in my control panel?!? :(

And what is this stuff called "Friends" ?

Might take a while to explore all the new buttons :)"

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

:):huh:

"To subscribe, simply select the radio button next to your subscription choice and then choose which payment method you wish to use below. Clicking on the continue button will bring you to a confirmation screen and may ask for more details depending on which payment method you've chosen."

I'm so confused. :aiee:

Radio, what sort of radio?

BB code is the same that's good.

Why would I want to insert an acronym? I don't need a doodad to insert one. "lol" :huh: What's the point of that? I could just write lol :o acronym= laugh out loud' :crazy:

COOOLNESS SPELL CHECK! (w00t) Google is beter.

Colour has changed. :(

:( I don't like the white around the emoticons.

Full edit? Quick edit? :)

I don't like how it tells me when my BB code is in error. Needlessly complicated, and I use the "preview post" for that. I know it was like that, I was doing it for a reason. <_<

Everything else is fine as far as I can tell.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I think IPB 2.2.1 kicks ass, but I have to admit I've spent a lot of time modifying our version of it :( I've always like this style for the O.E. forums, btw. Still looks good!

~Elrahc

Edited by Elrahc

"Ah!! Opposable Digits!"

-- Magic: the Gathering, Polymorph

"I'm not normally a religious man, but if you're up there, save me, Superman!"

-- Homer Simpson

I think I liked the evil looking "O" better than the new sign. And what's with some of the smilies?

edit: woohoo member numbers! omg 3 digits, I'm ancient :(

Gorth has the coolest number ever :)

Edited by Pope

But I was set in my ways!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

:()

This smiley isn't working properly.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

This whole thing is just a little too ridics.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Hey! Firefox Spellcheck does not work!!

It works for me.

Heja Sverige!!

What do the stars mean when I bring up that little pannel by clicking on people's names?

Neat for the most part, but it needs some polish. Loads of new features, too, if most of them are superfluous. Blog? User comment? User picture? User rating?

Hmm...

EDIT: Hey! Why did they remove the "online/offline" tags?

EDIT2: Nevermind that... I've noticed now.

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Hahahahahaha, aces!

What do the stars mean when I bring up that little pannel by clicking on people's names?

It's like a built in TOMBS system. :(

Heja Sverige!!

EDIT: Hey! Why did they remove the "online/offline" tags?

The little bust on the left of your username does the same thing.

Heja Sverige!!

Neat for the most part, but it needs some polish. Loads of new features, too, if most of them are superfluous. Blog? User comment? User picture? User rating?

Hmm...

Yeah, the myspace like features do seem a bit much, though I feel some real damage can be done to the self esteem of other members.

Conversely it can also reinforce old friendships and build new ones e.g. rating each other 5 stars and leaving little love notes in the comments section. :))

By the way I am rating people 5 stars right now!

Edited by Surreptishus