Post your PC pics

Bokishi

Funny thing is at the moment (due to my current ISP and their stoopid USB modem: I need an ethernet modem to plug into one of my wireless routers), I spend more time in the living room with the laptop on my lap. :)

(I still use the docking station and monitor for gaming, though.)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

What graphics card does that have Meta? :)

ATi Mobility Radeon T2 128MB (AGP), though I can plug in a PCI GPU via a docking station (not mine: that's just a port replicator, so I don't have to keep unplugging all the cables when I go mobile). :)

Geez, meta, uncompressed PNG?! What are you, a coder or something? Never heard of compression techniques? :wacko:

I must confess that I am not particularly au fait with the various digital video twiddlings that perhaps I should be (the teacher who took the Media Service, that I was head of, is probably having conniptions right now; actually that's a Good Thing

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

These days I only have a laptop - desktop PCs were just taking up far too much valuable space. Since I'm waiting to complete on buying a house, I'm all messily squooshed into one room.

:o my laptop though...

375479351_422030c51b.jpg

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein

These days I only have a laptop - desktop PCs were just taking up far too much valuable space. Since I'm waiting to complete on buying a house, I'm all messily squooshed into one room.

:huh: my laptop though...

375479351_422030c51b.jpg

Nice widescreen!

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Thats really not healthy, one redbull is ok but they do things to your system. Theyre water-whatever so you end up peeing out every bit of fluid in your body so you get dehydrated not to mention the diahorrea :(

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Thats really not healthy, one redbull is ok but they do things to your system. Theyre water-whatever so you end up peeing out every bit of fluid in your body so you get dehydrated not to mention the diahorrea :(

Don't like coffee... So it's red bull/caffine pills or bust.

Naturally I drink other things aswell as redbull.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

If I ever get a camera I'll upload a photo of my system. I'll try to describe it with vendor images...

Black Samsung Syncmaster 215TW 21" wide-screen LCD

Black Microsoft Comfort Curve keyboard

Black Logitech 2.1 speakers 2005 model.

Blue computer case with transparent side panel; only lighting is from the GeForce 6800GT (nothing fancy inside, just stock cooling and messy cables)

The Samsung site shows nice images on the monitor, but I can verify that things really do look that good. I don't like keyboards with tons of extra keys/buttons, but I do like the way the comfort keyboard is set up; I do massive amounts of typing sometimes so comfort is a big priority. I didn't get wireless because wireless isn't very reliable where I live. (Possibly the overhead power lines outside my house are interfering; I live just down the road from a power substation.) The speakers have excellent sound quality and, imo, look better than the current offerings.

Also finally got an APC battery backup. In a short time it has saved my computer from several short blackouts and lots of line noise. And it was very affordable.

Edited by Wistrik

Thats really not healthy, one redbull is ok but they do things to your system. Theyre water-whatever so you end up peeing out every bit of fluid in your body so you get dehydrated not to mention the diahorrea :lol:

Don't like coffee... So it's red bull/caffine pills or bust.

Naturally I drink other things aswell as redbull.

When I need a pick me up at work I drink a combination of dark roast coffee, caffiene charged mocha, and hot chocolate. If not in the mood for that I drink Moutain Dew MDX. :D

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

• 1 month later...

DSC00755.jpg

DSC00751.jpg

DSC00753.jpg

DSC00754.jpg

Special touches: I spray painted the Combo Drive to match the case.

I led an air duct from front 3 5.25 drives blow directly over the momery/cpu.

My Cable didn't come with sleeves so i just used Electrical tape

Replaces all fans 120 fans with 6 120 Cooler master Silent UV Fans so it stays quiet.

Other then that My specs are as follows -

Intel E6600 Core 2 duo CPU

Asus Commando 965P

XFX 7900GT Extreme OC'd

2 Gigs of OCZ Gold XTC

2 Sata Hard drives

Sata Lite On Combo Drive 20X

Wifi Linksys

And the glowy thing under my Grapphic card is a PCI Fan that cools my GPU

MY GPU Runs at 44C idle

My CPU Runs at 31C Idle with stock cooler! waiting to be Oc'd!!!

I'm waiting for a connector to install my Audigy, till then I have Stock Asus SoundMax.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Hey Bok, Did you get your Audigy or X Fi Card to connect to your front panel Mic/Headphone? I have my Asus Sound card connected but it makes a slight buzzing noise sometimes, when i move the mouse mostly, but also when other programs are running it will buzz then too, weird, the problem seems common with Asus' SoundMax.

If I can't fix this I'm going to go back to my Audigy 2 ZS but i like having the front panel connectors connected because i use headphones ALL the time. I hate reaching around my computer, or when the plug gets accidentally pulled. I may have found a solution to hooking my Audigy 2 ZS but if not, how do you connect a X Fi to the front panel?

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig