Handball Championship Germany 2007

Hildegard

Well, I guess I should have started this thread long ago, but anyways, with the popularity of this sport sky rocketing here in Europe I felt a need of starting a topic here about it...

...so the championship has already reached the quarterfinals stage, here's the deal:

Spain - Germany

France - Croatia

Russia - Poland

Iceland - Denmark

More about the whole thing here: LINK

So, who's your favorite and what's your opinion who's gonna win? :)

Edited by Hildegard

We played handball in high school Phys Ed. It was actually the only sport that was anywhere near fun to play.

Uh, goooo Iceland!

Yeah I played it high school as well...and it was really something, I would have never of guessed it was so fun just watching it from a side...

BTW - Iceland vs. Denmark...so they go against their former rulers...hehehehe... :D

BTW - Iceland vs. Denmark...so they go against their former rulers...hehehehe... :D

And they better remember that, when they are beaten once again.. :huh: ^_^

btw - we look forward to meeting Germany in the final..

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

I think it's cool and all, we beat Norway so that's a win for us no matter what happens next. However, I can't stand to watch it for too long at a time, the lead changes so fast I simply gotta go away for about 5 mins sometimes. ^_^

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

We played handball in high school Phys Ed. It was actually the only sport that was anywhere near fun to play.

Uh, goooo Iceland!

Yeah I played it high school as well...and it was really something, I would have never of guessed it was so fun just watching it from a side...

We played it one day when we had no teacher around to make sure we behaved. I've never played a more violent game in my life. :huh:

And they better remember that, when they are beaten once again.. :bat: ^_^

btw - we look forward to meeting Germany in the final..

Heh....Denmark who?

And Germany? I watched a few games they play and boy to they suck....and the referees are like totally on their side...I mean that against France was just wrong :huh:

And talk all you want Croatia is gonna own you all!!!!!!! :):devil::devil:

Go Denmark! (w00t)

800pxdannebrog2zn5.jpg

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

We won't have to defeat you, France will take care of that for us. :dancing:)

Also, that game you had the refs on your side, don't forget that :thumbsup:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Handball is a good sport for Europe. The lack of athleticism and coordination in Europe is certainly minimized by the fact that the sport is mostly played by Europeans. With any luck this will soon overtake your comical basketball leagues.

May the maladroit unite

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The biggest channel here has a sports director that used to play handball, so now every transmitted game is handball.

It's not very interesting to watch though, like basketball everything happens too fast to appreciate the tactical elements.

At least women's handball has bouncy ****.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Spain vs. Germany is now...and the reefs are again pro German....that dude didn't deserve 2 min out and now because of that Germany is going to win ;)

EDIT: again 2 min out just before the end....this is a joke :lol:

Edited by Hildegard

We won't have to defeat you, France will take care of that for us. :))

Also, that game you had the refs on your side, don't forget that :lol:

France tonight is going to remember what was it like back in the summer of 1940. :p;)

It's official, I have now lost several years of my life due to the most exciting conclusion of a match... ever. :sorcerer:

DENMARK!

Heh....Denmark who?

And Germany? I watched a few games they play and boy to they suck....and the referees are like totally on their side...I mean that against France was just wrong :p

And talk all you want Croatia is gonna own you all!!!!!!! :devil::devil::devil:

*Snigger!* :(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Heh....Denmark who?

And Germany? I watched a few games they play and boy to they suck....and the referees are like totally on their side...I mean that against France was just wrong :p

And talk all you want Croatia is gonna own you all!!!!!!! :devil::devil::devil:

*Snigger!* :(

Yeah yeah glow all you want....France won....mostly because of their superb goalkeeper.....our wasn't bad as well, but the French dude was on fire....and those reefs, they shouldn't have let the game go on in that violent matter on that scale, it destroyed the game in my opinion.....but in that situation the French got along better and the rest as they say is history