The Music Thread

Darque

Concerning The Wall: I always thought this was their most depressing album, but damn, The Final Cut has to take the crown. Gotta admit that my eyes misted over during The Fletcher Memorial Home.

Pink Floyd- If

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Smashing Pumpkins ~ Stumbliene

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

NOFX ~ Bleeding Heart Disease

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Dashboard - Modest Mouse.

After checking out their entire discography... I can't believe their only good song is this one.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Van Halen, Diver Down.

By the way....

David Lee Roth Back As Van Halen Singer

LOS ANGELES -- The rumors were true. Van Halen will reunite with original singer David Lee Roth for a summer tour of North America.

"I am very excited to get back to the core of what made Van Halen," guitarist Eddie Van Halen said in a statement posted Friday on the band's Web site announcing a 40 city tour. No specific dates have been named.

It will be the first time that Roth performs live with the band since 1984, when he was replaced by Sammy Hagar. A brief reunion with Roth in 1996 resulted in two new songs but no tour.

Original bassist Michael Anthony will not be a part of the reunion. Late last year he was replaced by Eddie Van Halen's 15-year-old son Wolfgang.

On March 12 Van Halen will be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame at a ceremony in New York.

On the Net: http://www.van-halen.com

Article

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Van Halen, Diver Down.

By the way....

David Lee Roth Back As Van Halen Singer

LOS ANGELES -- The rumors were true. Van Halen will reunite with original singer David Lee Roth for a summer tour of North America.

"I am very excited to get back to the core of what made Van Halen," guitarist Eddie Van Halen said in a statement posted Friday on the band's Web site announcing a 40 city tour. No specific dates have been named.

It will be the first time that Roth performs live with the band since 1984, when he was replaced by Sammy Hagar. A brief reunion with Roth in 1996 resulted in two new songs but no tour.

Original bassist Michael Anthony will not be a part of the reunion. Late last year he was replaced by Eddie Van Halen's 15-year-old son Wolfgang.

On March 12 Van Halen will be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame at a ceremony in New York.

On the Net: http://www.van-halen.com

Article

without Michael it just won't be the same ... Roth must be hard up for money again lol ........ Mike was the heart of VH anyway, very under rated to the groups success

I give 10 shows in before egos clash again and it's all over

The Sea & Cake ~ Four Corners