The Music Thread

Darque

Amorphis - Crimson wave

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I just bought Wagner's Der Ring Des Nibelung, and the Minibosses cd.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The Crash - Hey Grace

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Rage Against the Machine will be reuniting for Coachella this year. I can't be bothered to go, but I expect some bootlegs. Wonder if they've still got it.

I think everyone's collective works since they broke up shows they are no longer a relevant. Zack Del La Rocha was the most angst anti-corporate man to ever be on the Sony record label. Tom Morello's I went to Harvard act went stale while the band was still together. Its a pity, one of the best shows I've ever went to was Rage and The Roots at South Park Meadows.

Ben Folds ~ Selfless, Cold, and Composed

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Propagandhi ~ Boring Song

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.