What are you playing now?

Darque

Fire Emblem? Why does that name make me think of an RPG on the GBA a few years ago that I bought but never finished. Now, I have to figure out what that was.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

http://www.gamequestdirect.com/045496733421.html

It's a rip-off, but considering that it's virtually impossible to find new, I figured it was worth a shot.

Urg @ international shipping fees.

I think rip-off is just a slight understatement. >_<

EDIT: @ Tale: Fire Emblem was nothing. Not an awesome game at all. It was utter crap. You want to send it to me for free...

Edited by Deraldin

http://www.gamequestdirect.com/045496733421.html

It's a rip-off, but considering that it's virtually impossible to find new, I figured it was worth a shot.

Urg @ international shipping fees.

I think rip-off is just a slight understatement. ;)

EDIT: @ Tale: Fire Emblem was nothing. Not an awesome game at all. It was utter crap. You want to send it to me for free...

I don't have Fire Emblem. Talking about Fire Emblem is reminding me of Golden Sun for some reason.

Where did you find Fire Emblem? I have Sacred Stones, but I've never been able to find the first one. :confused:

If your 'emblem' feels like it's on fire, drink water until the sacred stones pass through your system.

Edited by Hurlshot

It's a horrible game anyway. I don't know what Vogel was thinking.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You try making a game with Alanschu at gunpoint, and see if you can do better!

How about making a game of Alaschu at gunpoint!

Enchanted Arms. Slightly generic JRPG, reminiscent of FFVIII, kinda refreshing in some respects though. The lead Atsuma, though a bit of a dunce, is likeable, possibly because he is a bit of a dunce. His exuberance is certainly a far cry from Squall and all his teenage whingery, which can only be a good thing. There is a horrendously flamboyant gay character though who's flamboyancy has been well documented yet the Japanese VO track renders him tolerable. So far I'm pleasantly surprised.

Also, thanks to crash girls postage of a single Jagged Alliance 2 screenshot the other day, I'm back on the JA bandwagon...but what a wagon it be.

Scorched Earth

You know you like it.

I was always a fan of using guided napalm. I remember the version I played a long time ago you could use it to dig through dirt in a way that breached shields. Fry those suckas in their shields!