NWN 2 News seeking staff

Rhomal

NWN 2 News is once again expanding!

We are seeking a Review & Editor manager and several staff to join our team. You must be able to give 2-3 hrs a week minimum.

Review Manager

a. Responsible of overseeing and giving guidance/advice to the staff

b. Editor-in-chief for all reviews for both him/herself and their staff

c. In charge of determining, organizing & scheduling what sites/projects will be reviewed.

d. Has full editor control of the review section, in charge of posting/formatting reviews

e. Also duties of the review staff

Module/Custom Content Review Staff

a. Under the direction of the Review Manager; responsible for loading and playing community made modules and testing out custom content. Also interviewing the creators of such.

b. Working with staff and the manager to help plan and bring ideas to the table of places of interest NWN 2 News readers may want to read reviews about.

c. Will have moderator access to the review discussion message forum

Server Review Staff

a. Under the direction of the Review Manager; responsible for going 'on site' to various NWN 2 related web sites, servers and IRC rooms to write reviews or/and interviews of said projects.

b. Working with staff and the manager to help plan and bring ideas to the table of places of interest NWN 2 News readers may want to read reviews about

FAQ/Wiki Editor Manager

a. Responsible of overseeing and giving guidance/advice/tasks to the editing staff

b. Editor-in-cheif for all FAQ edits, keeping the FAQ up-to-date and clear of old or conflicting data.

c. In charge of oversight of the Wiki and keeping it orderly and establishing/enforcing policies.

Also duties of the editing staff

FAQ/Wiki Editor

a. Under the direction of the Editor Manager; responsible for all keeping both the FAQ and Wiki up-to-date with the most current news postings.

b. Will address any Wiki abuse via members violating the TOS of this site.

We don't have spare meatballs to pay you with but you will be privy to all the behind the scenes going on and will build some good relationships with people within the community.

If you are interested in any of these positions please do PM or email me here: http://www.nwn2news.net/modules/contact/

Please include a little about your self, background and why you'd like to join our team.

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

Hope you find some more good staff. :)

Thanks! I do as well. :)

I forgot to add we are also looking for a typical news reporter. Peep to post general nwn2 news like dev posts, patch info, community news, etc.

Less taxing then playing and reviewing products for those that want to help out but do not have the time for the other positions.

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

Good luck in your search. :D

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

NWN 2 News is once again expanding!

We are seeking a Review & Editor manager and several staff to join our team. You must be able to give 2-3 hrs a week minimum.

Review Manager

a. Responsible of overseeing and giving guidance/advice to the staff

b. Editor-in-chief for all reviews for both him/herself and their staff

c. In charge of determining, organizing & scheduling what sites/projects will be reviewed.

d. Has full editor control of the review section, in charge of posting/formatting reviews

e. Also duties of the review staff

Module/Custom Content Review Staff

a. Under the direction of the Review Manager; responsible for loading and playing community made modules and testing out custom content. Also interviewing the creators of such.

b. Working with staff and the manager to help plan and bring ideas to the table of places of interest NWN 2 News readers may want to read reviews about.

Server Review Staff

a. Under the direction of the Review Manager; responsible for going 'on site' to various NWN 2 related web sites, servers and IRC rooms to write reviews or/and interviews of said projects.

b. Working with staff and the manager to help plan and bring ideas to the table of places of interest NWN 2 News readers may want to read reviews about

FAQ/Wiki Editor Manager

a. Responsible of overseeing and giving guidance/advice/tasks to the editing staff

b. Editor-in-cheif for all FAQ edits, keeping the FAQ up-to-date and clear of old or conflicting data.

c. In charge of oversight of the Wiki and keeping it orderly and establishing/enforcing policies.

Also duties of the editing staff

FAQ/Wiki Editor

a. Under the direction of the Editor Manager; responsible for all keeping both the FAQ and Wiki up-to-date with the most current news postings.

b. Will address any Wiki abuse via members violating the TOS of this site.

We don't have spare meatballs to pay you with but you will be privy to all the behind the scenes going on and will build some good relationships with people within the community.

If you are interested in any of these positions please do PM or email me here: http://www.nwn2news.net/modules/contact/

Please include a little about your self, background and why you'd like to join our team.

Please write me a detailed list of what to do, when, how, why, ect.

IB1OsQq.png

...if ye's be e'er lookin' fer a lazy bastardo ta post random nonsense 'bout how the lack o' Wemics be killin' NWN2, gimme a holler... :crazy:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way