npc interjections

I keep bumping into new lines when I bring improbable party members in even more improbable dialogs. Found any?

"But he's not some feral Wookiee. He's got brains. We can't prove anything. But if he isn't your problem, who is causing you trouble?"

"Was that a challenge, human?"

"Oh. I. Ah. Ah ha. I... I chose my words poorly. Uh. I... I mean... I didn't mean it. I'm very sorry."

"This one smells of fear - the pleasure of killing him would be soured by his stench. If we are done with him, let us go elsewhere and hunt."

"Come on, let me shoot him in the back, no one has to know"

"Atton restrain yourself, besides a nerve strike will incapasitate him without lasting damage"

-Atton and Handmaiden on Nar Shaddar at almost loseing the Ebon Hawk.

(Note-I'm quoting from memory, so that might not be exactly whats said)

".....Jab him with a Bothan stunner, cuff him and starve him for a few days...Then Check to see if his bounty has increased..."

-Mira to either a Female Exile, or the Handmaiden on understanding men. I really don't want to know what she does on the second date.....

"Just because I saved her life doesn't mean I'm about to charge her up the boarding ramp"

-(Male) Exile to Kreia, talking about Visas.

"There are somethings I will not do, even for you"

-Visas if you ask her to dance for a Voga the hut

:) Those ain't much sneaky. There's one on Onderon that you can't normally get since you're stuck with Mandalore:

"This one's... smell is familiar, filled with sweat and weakness. He claims the title of bounty hunter, but he is no predator."

"Interjection: As long as he is good at running, the target practice will provide a pleasant diversion."

"Leave the head intact. I want it as a trophy."

What is the poem that Disciple is supposed to say? The one that replaces Mira and Handmaidens How to get a man, I think. Does it exist?

Yes I know I hardly ever get enough influence with Disciple but I have got the "Meditation Envy" from Mira to Atton, once. And Mira saying ".....Jab him with a Bothan stunner, cuff him and starve him for a few days...Then Check to see if his bounty has increased..." to Handmaiden in a glitched game, I should have also got the cat fight that comes with Visas and Handmaiden.

I like Kriea's interjection when you kill Opo Chono. And when you ask if she would be suitable for dancing for Vogga. Funny. :D

"Amendment sixteen hundred ninety five dash three zero of the Khoonda civil code allows us to sell you into slavery."

"What? That's ridiculous!"

"Paragraph twelve: 'salvageable items include organic matter incapable of leaving the boundaries of the salvage area...'"

"You wouldn't!"

"A male human such as you would fetch approximately 500 credits on the auction block in Nar Shaddaa."

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

What is the poem that Disciple is supposed to say? The one that replaces Mira and Handmaidens How to get a man, I think. Does it exist?

I think you might be refuring to the Handmaiden rather than Disciple. If you compleate the game twice, once as Dark Side and once as lightside, then there are some extra lines of diolog in the game. I know one of them is you can get the Handmaiden to recite some Echani poetry....or at least thats what I heard. Never heard of Disciple doing the same though.

If Mira is available Bao-Dur's first light side reaction is a bit different, a hard one to get, one usually hits mastery before leaving Telos.

"You look like you've been standing to close to one of my shield generators."

"I was inspired by your arm."

"Claws out today, aren't they? You've been spending too much time with Mira."

I liked the one involving Mira and the Duros on Dxun. Shoulda tried having G0-T0 along for that ride, but I didn't.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I think you might be refuring to the Handmaiden rather than Disciple. If you compleate the game twice, once as Dark Side and once as lightside, then there are some extra lines of diolog in the game. I know one of them is you can get the Handmaiden to recite some Echani poetry....or at least thats what I heard. Never heard of Disciple doing the same though.

it is just completing the game twice is all you need.

Thanks. :)

Is there other dialog for the third game other than that and Atton's "are you an angel?"

So that means I should use the beginning of the 3rd for the Atton line, and then delete that game from the hard drive, start again (not difficult since it's at the beginning) with a male Exile, then play normally to get the Echani poem.

I assume that's what most would do, but how would you know if that is all the eggs for a female Exile?

Has anybody sifted through the files for that?

jinger? :)

Can't search files on Xbox.

jinger? :)

That's all Xbox restricted content but you can get it all the same by setting GameCompleted=3 in swkotor2.ini, under [Game Options]

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line

I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

"I'm Atton. I actually wasn't supposed to make it into the final game,

but I was created at the last minute. Blame my agent. I was actually

slated for a spin-off to Jedi Knight, but I don't want to talk about

what happened *there.*"

jinger? :huh:

That's all Xbox restricted content but you can get it all the same by setting GameCompleted=3 in swkotor2.ini, under [Game Options]

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line

I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

"I'm Atton. I actually wasn't supposed to make it into the final game,

but I was created at the last minute. Blame my agent. I was actually

slated for a spin-off to Jedi Knight, but I don't want to talk about

what happened *there.*"