Hungarian Nomad/Wanderer

Jorian Drake

Well, I dunno what 'soon' means but I guess all of you would enjoy it :)

The story is that while the conquest for the homeland went on, the 7 tribal chieftains were fogotten and left behind. Now they try to find where the hungarians have gone, and they somewhat become lost...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0JQj7rBHsA...related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=out12Q02L_0...related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgu0EPEX8Yw...related&search=

Doh not translated yet, i think you could find it interesting and later watch out for the syncronized version.

IB1OsQq.png

Looks like a Magyar version of Monty Pythons "Eric the Viking".

Without understanding the language, it's a bit hard to evaluate the humour, be it good or bad :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

a small extra: The Harem

Who needs to understand what they are saying anyway? :D

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Who needs to understand what they are saying anyway? :D

It's a song, dunno if that can be correct (or at all) translated, but would be a nice add-on...doh I guess just like you all others would be satisfied to look at them :)

(yeah to be hungarian has also its good side: the girls for example :) )

IB1OsQq.png

Looks like a Magyar version of Monty Pythons "Eric the Viking".

Without understanding the language, it's a bit hard to evaluate the humour, be it good or bad :(

To prove my lamentable geekiness: Eric the Viking is more accurately a Terry Jones-John Cleese flick. A more apt example from Python would be the series of sketches that appeared on the first episode of season 3, under the name Nj

pronounced: Throatwobbler Mangrove

Hungarian pop  songs and mongol steppe warriors. It's a winner.

Actually the songs were written for the movie in the style of the nation where they are ATM.

And not all 'mongols' are mongols just becoz they wear similar clothes.

Please translation. <_<

IB1OsQq.png

Hungarian comedy = the time Otto Skorzeny stole the Hungarian premiere's son, rolled up in a carpet.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Hungarian comedy = the time Otto Skorzeny stole the Hungarian premiere's son, rolled up in a carpet.

:blink:

You're Hungarian, but you don't know who Otto Skorzeny was?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

:aiee:

Perhaps they are trying to forget their past :D

SS Obersturmbannf

:aiee:

no, i just don't think that's comedy

Perhaps they are trying to forget their past  :D

SS Obersturmbannf

IB1OsQq.png