Kreia's Students

"All my students has been failures to the Jedi Council, who abandon their training, who fell to the Dark Side..."-Kreia

Kreia taught more than Darth Revan the tools of the trade in order to destroy the Republic. The Jedi Council and Atris both note and believe that Kreia, before her exile, taught many, many students...and each of these students became utter failures to the Council, as they fell to the Dark Side.

There are only 4 people that we know Kreia has taught:

-Revan

-Darth Nihlius

-Darth Sion

-Exile

But 3 of those people were taught by Kreia after she was exiled from the Jedi Order. So I wonder...who else could Kreia has taught before being exiled from the Jedi Order other than our good friend, Revan?

I think the implication was that all of Krieas former students joined Revan in the Mandolorian wars. It was, or is, stated that of all the Jedi who joined Revan in the Mandolorian war only the Exile went back to face the Jedi Council, and didn't Join Revan as a Sith during the Civil war.

Kreia, being a former member of the council, would have taught a number a Jedi prior to her exile.

Though her remark about failures would most likely refer to her Sith students. Who, nobody can really say, but it may be safe to assume that those 4 you mentioned were the only ones. What Kreia wanted was for more or less the destruction of the Force and none of her students accomplished that. She may have taught them in hopes that they would realize that the Force is merely a tool and does not guide them as is believed by the Jedi.

wookiedance.gif

What Kreia wanted was for more or less the destruction of the Force and none of her students accomplished that.  She may have taught them in hopes that they would realize that the Force is merely a tool and does not guide them as is believed by the Jedi.

I think Kreia only wanted the death of the force after she was exiled for the second time, not when she was training Jedi. But if anyone knows otherwise I'd be interested in knowing.

I think Kreia only wanted the death of the force after she was exiled for the second time, not when she was training Jedi. But if anyone knows otherwise I'd be interested in knowing.

I believe that was the case...or maybe not. Some cut content suggest that the reason Kreia was exiled a second time was because she wanted Darth Sion and Darth Nihlius to 'spare the Exile'.

The truth is...we don't know. Kreia still is covered somewhat with shadows...and it is up to us to fill in the details of her life.

Edited by SilentScope001

"What do you wish to hear? That I once believed in the code of the Jedi? That I felt the call of the Sith, that perhaps, once, I held the galaxy by its throat?"

"Know that there was once a Darth Traya. And that she cast aside that role, was exiled, and found a new purpose."