jedi academy 2

Lol, Yeah I would personally prefer KotOR 3, but if they do make KotOR3 it really depends on when it is set, I really love the Old Republic, so much more then the Star Wars movies, the whole Sith and Republic struggle, but I really dont mind the New Republic thing that Jedi Knight has going on and Jedi Academy was really good, and I think that it could be open for a sequal, but then we all know what LA is like.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought Jedi Academy, but I thought it sucked, so I returned it, it said you could be evil on the back, but it turned out you could only choose which side of the force your powers came from, you have to use those power for gyoooo.d

"I ain't anorexic, I'm from Texas" - Jessica Simpson.

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." - brooke shields.

"I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever."

- Miss india

"I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix." -dan quayle

"I want to have two children - a boy called London and a girl named China."-Paris Hilton

"I did not have implants, I just had a growth spurt." - Britney Spears

"Fiction writing is great, you can make up almost everything" - Ivana Trump.

I bought Jedi Academy, but I thought it sucked, so I returned it, it said you could be evil on the back, but it turned out you could only choose which side of the force your powers came from, you have to use those power for gyoooo.d

Ain't it so...

...that you can choose to kill that ugly dude like are your buddy from the academy, who have turned to the darkside, and with that... beeing a darksider?

Edited by Accept