Fallout 3 on the Xbox 360???

karka

Different people have different tastes.  I prefer the title of the game to have something relating to the game itself.  Obviously, you guys don't.

I never said that I don't prefer the title to relate to the game (how many games have titles that aren't in some way related to the game anyway? :)), but the title isn't a deal breaker by a long shot.

Nope. I bought it because I love the Planescape setting and also I didn't think the box art sucked.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I bought it because I heard it was a good game.

I bought it (the 2 CD version) a second time because it was a good game.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

So do I. The only 6 DnD games I haven't bought were Demonstone, POoR 2, BGDA 2, Descent to Undermountain, Blood and Magic, and Dragonshard.

Yes, I bought Hillsfar.

Edited by Sand

I still think that the best DnD console game is still Warriors of the Eternal Sun. BGDA can't touch it. :D

"still think that the best DnD console game is still Warriors of the Eternal Sun. BGDA can't touch it. "

I like BGDA myself; but I do agree that WotES is the best console D&D game ever. In fact, though it's not the best 'role-playing game' it showed taht even in the older days; consoles can *easily* have a more 'Western' stype CRPGness to them.

It was a fun game. :joy:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Yeah, but it wouldn't be Fallout.
It will be Fallout. They own the license, you don't.

End of thread.

Yes, they may own the license but they also want to make money off of that license which makes them dependent on the gamers they seek to sell this game to. If it isn't Fallout enough then I will not buy it.

Yeah, but it wouldn't be Fallout.
It will be Fallout. They own the license, you don't.

End of thread.

Yes, they may own the license but they also want to make money off of that license which makes them dependent on the gamers they seek to sell this game to. If it isn't Fallout enough then I will not buy it.

For good or ill, I'm afraid your type are the minority...a very small, vocal minority.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

What? That I want a Fallout game out of a game called Fallout? Well, if that is a minority then I am wondering what the hell is wrong with people.

To be honest, I'm not too confident about Fallout 3: Morrowind with Guns.

If Bethsoft do any of the following, then I'll probably think twice before buying it:

-Forcing a first person perspective without the option of going 3rd person or isometric;

-Forcing real time combat without the option of playing turned based;

-Using a wiki style dialogue without any discernible conversational options.

manthing2.jpg

To be honest, I'm not too confident about Fallout 3: Morrowind with Guns.

If Bethsoft do any of the following, then I'll probably think twice before buying it:

-Forcing a first person perspective without the option of going 3rd person or isometric;

-Forcing real time combat without the option of playing turned based;

-Using a wiki style dialogue without any discernible conversational options.

Wiki style dialogue is only deal breaker for me from your list.

I still think that Bethesda bought Fallout license, because they wanted to do something different from Elder Scroll series.

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.