NHL

Darque

"who WOULDN'T cheer on their country?"

Non bigots?

"Aaand there goes Volo up on my ignore list again."

Sounds acceptable.

"how he's the first to jump on any players for fighting, but he's completely ok with Pronger's play in the playoffs."

Who said I was 'completely ok' with it? All I pointed out that the majority of those 'in the know' didn't feel he was trying to injure the victim. It wa sjust an errant elbow on a viicous check. In fact, he deserved the suspension. In fact, I called Pronger dirty. I just pointed out Oiler (Kanadian team) fans wer ehypocrites as Pronger was a guy they were cheering en masse last year even though he wa sjust as dirty then as he is now - the only difference is that he 'betrayed' a Kanadian team and also stands in the way of a Kanadian team winning the SC.

How does that make me hypocritical?

"It really seems like all he wants to do is argue in this thread."

Not you. In fact, people have stated opposite opinions to mine just to disgaree with me.

My opinions are not effetc by others' opinions. They don't have that kind of power over me.

"I have a feeling that we could agree with him and he'd still disagree slely on principality."

Not true. i've agreed with others plenty of times in this thread. Why make stuff up?

P.S. Do yourself a favor, and keep me on your ignore list.

Addenum: Either team can win though Pronger being out definitely hurts Anaheim.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Bah, it's all moot anyway. Trying to cheer for either of these teams is like trying to choose between a dance with Auntie Helga or a hug from a goiter infested grandma.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Yeah; but you wer eprobably cheering him on as he led the Oilers to the Finals. Sorry, I get Kanadian team fans mixed up because they seem to forget their favorite team when it's a Kanandian team vs. Amerikan team.

P.S. My sorries to the mods.

How about you stop lying and trolling instead? Or find ANY evidence of me ever cheering for Pronger.

Oh wait, you're always lying and talking out of your behind. Forgot about that. Carry on.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

For Senator Fans:

I guess one positive to come out of it if the Sens end up not winning this series is that (some) of your friendly Obsidian employees will be very happy that the Ducks are the Stanley Cup Champions. When the Ducks win I work at 200% efficiency :sorcerer: Haha! You should look at all the work I got done tonight.

Follow me on twitter - @adam_brennecke

Non bigots?

I'm just cheering for the team that has ice in their town during the winter.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Is it just me or does it seem like Anaheim wants it a lot more than Ottawa does?

Anaheim deserves the Stanley Cup. Sure, I was routing for Ottawa, but they just weren't as good as Anaheim.

Non bigots?

I'm just cheering for the team that has ice in their town during the winter.

Still, it shouldn't have impact on the efficience of a team. But its still ironic that the team from the country that invented it is losing to the team from the country that doesn't care about it, from a place where there's no natural ice.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Anyways, I still think Anaheim will win the next game, even without Pronger. They did it earlier against Detroit. Giguerre is playing better than Emery and I don't see that changing.

I'm quoting myself for genius-ness. Will they win it in 5?

But its still ironic that the team from the country that invented it is losing to the team from the country that doesn't care about it,
5 of the top 10 teams in attendance are from the US, we might care just a little bit. The lockout did not help and losing ESPN sure did hurt. Of course Football, baseball and basketball are more popular, but I believe it's more popular than soccer.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/attendance?year=2007

Anyway, here's hoping the Sens can take game 5. I want it to go 7 games = more Hockey for me.

I really don know what to say right now. Ottawa came out flying in that first period, but then completely lost it in the second. Someone obviously needs to light a fire under Spezza and Heatley and get them scoring. I suppose that if Anaheim takes the series I shall have to console myself with Corey Perry bringing the Cup to town, but I'd still rather it come with Mike Fisher instead. ;)