NHL

Darque

Pronger is just too good. Oilers, and their fans shouldn't have treated him like trash!

GO PRONGER GO!

p.s. I kinda agree that sdhould have liekly been an elbowing penalty.

P.S. HAHA! The most overrated goalie this side of Kiprosuff gives up a bad goal when it counts the most all because he decided to play referee instead of goalie.

p.s.s. SJ has to beat Detroit which is no easy to task to even have a shot at sweeping someone. They may beat Detroit; but Anheim will run right though them. Only the Rangers cna beat Anaheim. HAHAHA!

L0LLERZ!

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Overrated? No. He made a stupid mistake, but we shouldn't have even been in this situation tonight. If his team had been pulling their weight we probably would have had Anaheim beat. They've proven that they're capable of beating them, and doing it badly, they just don't.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

"If his team had been pulling their weight we probably would have had Anaheim beat. They've proven that they're capable of beating them, and doing it badly, they just don't."

Nah. Anaheim is clearly the better team. Vancouver gave it their all including Luongo. They were simply outmatched. Canuck fans should be thankful they weren't swept.

And, yes, he's overrated. He's maybe one of the top 5 goalies; but people act like he';s the undisputable best one which he isn't. Not when you have Broduer, Kiprosuff, Hasek, Lundqvist, and Miller (whose underrated). Amongst others who are just as good as he is.

Edited by Volourn

I do think that Anaheim is the better team however watching Vancouver play in this series I don't know how you can say they gave it their all? Luongo was the only one that showed up to play consistently. There were a lot of floaters hoping for Luongo to give them a shutout every night.

If anyone should be happy they weren't swept it's New Jersey.

Sure, Anaheim gets more offence from its second to fourth lines than Vancouver does, but that's mostly because of those two geeks on the blueline. Pronger can make everyone on his team better, despite being a ****. . Ask Teemu Salami how his cheek feels!

Weinermeyer is the same way. Damn he's a great defenceman! Anaheim should trade him to the OIlers for a ****load of draft picks and JF Jacques, just so the karma can balance.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

"If his team had been pulling their weight we probably would have had Anaheim beat. They've proven that they're capable of beating them, and doing it badly, they just don't."

Nah. Anaheim is clearly the better team. Vancouver gave it their all including Luongo. They were simply outmatched. Canuck fans should be thankful they weren't swept.

And, yes, he's overrated. He's maybe one of the top 5 goalies; but people act like he';s the undisputable best one which he isn't. Not when you have Broduer, Kiprosuff, Hasek, Lundqvist, and Miller (whose underrated). Amongst others who are just as good as he is.

Yeah, he's top 5, right after Brodeur and before Hasek, Kipper, etc. And Brodeur is only better because he has more experience.

And did you even watch those games? Vancouver did not give it their all. They gave it their all in like the first 10 minutes of a couple games, the first 45 of game 4, and the last 30 of tonights game.

Devastatorsig.jpg

...I'm scared, Dave. Will I dream?

But nah, Canucks were definitely not playing the game they should have. Luongo was giving it his all for a team that relied on him way too much...Oerwinde pretty much covered it.

Sad end.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

I'm hoping he has another season. He's the heart and soul of the team. May not be the best player, but he works hard and everyone loves him.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Damn it. Sabres won, and they earned it. But, stupid refs stole another game with a lameo penalty that caused the Rangers another goal.

BOOOOOOOOOOO!

Buffalo = Great

Rangers = Great

Refs = Suckass

Them the breaks though.

Edited by Volourn

Damn it. Sabres won, and they earned it. But, stupid refs stole another game with a lameo penalty that caused the Rangers another goal.

BOOOOOOOOOOO!

Buffalo = Great

Rangers = Great

Refs = Suckass

Them the breaks though.

So why did the refs suck this time around? Calling weak penalties and letting the big stuff go again?

The usual. Poor penalty calls. Rangers had scored a goal in the third period which was called off because of 'goalie interference' (barely touched, and with some help by a Buffalo player). But, that's par for the course these play offs, no matter the team. Of course, that doesn't change the fact that Buffalo was the better team on the ice last night. But, hey, they 'stole' one from the Rangers. Rangers should have been able to return the favour. :woot:

Edited by Volourn

Watching the Sharks Wings game right now. The Wings just scored to even up the game, but there should have been a goalie interference penalty about 5 seconds before the goal. Holmstrom spun Nabokov around and there was no penalty on that?

I gotta blame the defense on the goal that Nabakov put into Datsyuk. They both pulled up, and neither tried hard enough to catch him. You can't just expect your goalie to make that play.

I miss my Sharks Power Play :)

Detroit is eating Sharks for lunch this afternoon.

"The Wings just scored to even up the game, but there should have been a goalie interference penalty about 5 seconds before the goal. Holmstrom spun Nabokov around and there was no penalty on that?"

WOW! I didn't see the goal you speak off (gone to pick up new televsion); but from the sounds of it, heh. Rangers lose a goal because of a goalie interverence call where the Ramgers barely touches him after being pushed into goalie. Heh.

Awesome refereeing in these play offs, NHL!!!

Yeah, there have been some really questionable calls (or non-calls), but sadly I don't think it's all that unusual. :sad:

Can you possibly wake up your Sharks Hurlshot? I was hoping on of my predictions was going to be wrong, but this wasn't the one.

Come on Ottawa, send that Brodeur packing!!

20 more minutes! :o *knock on wood*

<3 Ottawa's top line. So many points for my hockey pool. If only I could have taken Alfie as well, but he was in the same group as Heatley For the time being Heatley has still given me more points, but Alfie is catching up fast.. >_<

AHHHH! Damnit Gomez! You and your last minute goal lost me 5 points in my pool! AHHHH!

Edited by Deraldin

Thank god Ottawa held out and won the series. Not that I like either team very much, but I much prefer Ottawa to NJ, if not only to see those people talking about Ottawa having some sort of play-off curse be wrong.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

"if not only to see those people talking about Ottawa having some sort of play-off curse be wrong."

Agreed. I hate the entire idea of teams 'choking' or having 'curses'. It's lame.

Bye bye Rangers. Tough luck to let in five goals in the single most important game of the season.

Tough luck? Nah. It's just another way that Lundqvist got skooled by Miller. That's why Buffalo won. Their goalie played much better in the series.

Congrats to Buffalo. :-

Edited by Volourn

I read Lundquist wasn't to blame for the goals.

Anyhow.. Ovechkin got a one game suspension for crushing someone with a completely legal (according to Swedish newspapers, I didn't see it) bone-crunching hit in Russia's game against Switzerland. ****. He was basically the only reason I had for watching the Sweden - Russia game tonight. Sweden already won the group so the game is meaningless, but I wanted to see Ovechkin in action..

I read Lundquist wasn't to blame for the goals.

Anyhow.. Ovechkin got a one game suspension for crushing someone with a completely legal (according to Swedish newspapers, I didn't see it) bone-crunching hit in Russia's game against Switzerland. ****. He was basically the only reason I had for watching the Sweden - Russia game tonight. Sweden already won the group so the game is meaningless, but I wanted to see Ovechkin in action..

Yeah. I read that most of the goals on Lundquist were deflections, mostly off his own defence. Can't really fault him for that too much.

Ovechkin was suspended? The TSN article says it was for a hit to the head. :bat: