BIS Exodus

Did you come to this site after leaving BIS?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Did you come to this site after leaving BIS?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes & No: I still post at BIS
    • No: I came from another company's forums [please state which]

After the Dec 8th I wen back to hound and harass Black Isle til I got IP banned. I was so pissed at them for that I just had to vent, but now I have mellowed out a bit and mostly post here and Bioware, occasionally I go to the Mistress Lair and Winterwind.

...I's'll ne'er post at da IneptPlay Boards e'er again (might be a good reason fer lots o' folks 'ere ta keep postin' there... :p )...BIS is dead; da real BIS, anyways... :angry:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

Still post on BIS (mostly lurk), still post on Bio (mostly lurk), Still post on the Lair (mostly spam). Post here but mostly lurk.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

BioWarean

Umm, it's actually more appropriate to be refered to as a ****. :D

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

Man, this is so weird!! You guys in this thread are all old timers that I remember from BIS or Bio. Don't know if any of you remember me, but Iscarcely post any where now, except at a forum formed of mostly ex members of Bio forums (we had a disagreement with bio over their forum rules :D ). Not banned though, personally, I still post at Bio, tho' not that much.

I know. IIRFC, when the BIO baords first went up, you and I were abttling for #1 and #2. Heh. I don't post a smuch as I used to either. Not even close.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

...meh...da BIOweenia Boards has always been jus' a bunch o' rabid **** FanMonkeys an' li'l else; from Day 1 if'n ye e'er said the least li'l thing 'gainst BIOweenia, be it constructive criticism or not, on da Boards there, ya was cut up by a rabid FanMonkey Mod an', in many occassions, banned on the spot... :angry:

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

...meh...da BIOweenia Boards has always been jus' a bunch o' rabid **** FanMonkeys an' li'l else; from Day 1 if'n ye e'er said the least li'l thing 'gainst BIOweenia, be it constructive criticism or not, on da Boards there, ya was cut up by a rabid FanMonkey Mod an', in many occassions, banned on the spot... :angry:

Nooooo!

So many BIS-ers stil havebad memries fro mthe time when everyone was bonkers- was BioWare going out of business? Was NWN vapourware? When was it coming out?

Seriously, bio ain't that bad. There were no more fan monkeys n Bio than at BIS.

Yes, bioware is that bad.

I went to Missy's Lair after leaving Herve's House Of Ill Reput ( iply ), and on to SimHQ forums. I still post at the Lair, & I work on aircraft mods for Strike Fighters Project 1 at SimHQ. Currently, there's damned little in the CRPG field that I'm interested in...

"For The Love Of Carnage And Discord, I Bring Annihilation And Cheap Beer!" - Mad Dwarf

"Watch that howling1. His sig used to eat cities." - Synaesthesia

"Beat me with a wet noodle huh? " - Feargus Urquhart

"the term "Board Troll" ain't a thing ta be proud o', lads" - Sargallath Abraxium

"The line between comedy and tragedy is pretty thin in these parts." - Overseer

" Grrr... ...Argh." - Darque

"...meh...da BIOweenia Boards has always been jus' a bunch o' rabid **** FanMonkeys an' li'l else; from Day 1 if'n ye e'er said the least li'l thing 'gainst BIOweenia, be it constructive criticism or not, on da Boards there, ya was cut up by a rabid FanMonkey Mod an', in many occassions, banned on the spot.."

In the words of a famous multi forum poster....You are guilty of spreading lies, myth, innuendo, falsehoods, blatant falsehoods and phoney blatant innuendo laden mythical falsehoods.

"...meh...da BIOweenia Boards has always been jus' a bunch o' rabid **** FanMonkeys an' li'l else; from Day 1 if'n ye e'er said the least li'l thing 'gainst BIOweenia, be it constructive criticism or not, on da Boards there, ya was cut up by a rabid FanMonkey Mod an', in many occassions, banned on the spot.."

In the words of a famous multi forum poster....You are guilty of spreading lies, myth, innuendo, falsehoods, blatant falsehoods and phoney blatant innuendo laden mythical falsehoods.

So claimeth a Bio-Weenie Board Moderator...

"For The Love Of Carnage And Discord, I Bring Annihilation And Cheap Beer!" - Mad Dwarf

"the term "Board Troll" ain't a thing ta be proud o', lads" - Sargallath Abraxium

Yes, bioware is that bad.

I went to Missy's Lair after leaving Herve's House Of Ill Reput ( iply ), and on to SimHQ forums. I still post at the Lair, & I work on aircraft mods for Strike Fighters Project 1 at SimHQ. Currently, there's damned little in the CRPG field that I'm interested in...

Not hardly, BG series hasn't been on my HD for over a year.

Have no time for *Has-Been* games...