What happened to...

Sammael

Mistress Lair Forums? I was looking for some of the forums that were formed during BIS' dissolution, and Winterwind is still there (if inactive), but the Lair is missing.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

Two words: termites; marmite.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I miss all the great people who used to hang out at ML. Now it seems like all they've scattered to the winds (some here!) or are playing World of Warcraft now...

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Two words: termites; marmite.

I'm sure there must be laws to protect people against that gunk in other countries :ph34r:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

^which time it went down? lol

But yeah I think the downtime really hurt the retention rate. Of course I think the loss of the political forum took out a lot of the casual chatty posters.

But still, it was fun times...

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

^which time it went down? lol

But yeah I think the downtime really hurt the retention rate.  Of course I think the loss of the political forum took out a lot of the casual chatty posters.

But still, it was fun times...

The last one before they went down for good. It was down for a few months around Christmas. :huh:

Yeah, the loss of the political forum was hard. Yrkoon started interacting with the normal forum members. :blink:"

They should all come here. We would have a grand old time! :joy:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

You would need to change your username back to what it originally was so that people would recognize you.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

Somehow, I think they'll recognize him anyway.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

All too true. HA! :(

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

It would be nice to know what happened to people. I saw Yrkoonikins over at the Bio boards.

Yrkoon

Chain-yanker and Button-pusher

83269663544b27526e9850.jpg

There was a brief moment when Tarna's coffe shop held a revival, too.

I was actually registered there, under a totally secret name that has nothing to do with my current one. :aiee: