Another NWN1 question

ramza

I have downloaded quite a few portrait packs from the NWvault and from a few other websites. The problem is that after I put all the files in the C/NWN/portraits folder and started a new game, many of the new portraits appeared twice or even thrice!!!

I really want to get rid of those extra portraits but I don't know how I can do so, since there is no way for me to know what is the file's name for each portrait (in game). I tried viewing the portrait files using different programs (in windows), but in vain...

Can someone help me with that issue, please?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers.

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Sorry, buddy, I'm rubbish at that sort of thing.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

If you have Photoshop you can view them as thumbnails and see which ones you are deleting.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Many portrait packs have all the same portraits in it, but under an other file name, you have to manually check those and delete the surplus ones. You also have to check if they all have the correct number of smaller sized portraits to them, or they don't show up sometimes.

('very small, small, medium, normal, big, huge' sizes)

IB1OsQq.png

Thanks man! You really saved me here! :aiee:

I owe you one!

Cheers.

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Well I am using XP but I couldn't do this before. I had to download that special program...