Castro

mr insomniac

Castro

MADRID, Spain - Ailing Cuban leader Fidel Castro is in "very grave" condition after three failed operations and complications from an intestinal infection, a Spanish newspaper said Tuesday.

The newspaper El Pais cited two unnamed sources from the Gregorio Maranon hospital in the Spanish capital of Madrid. The facility employs surgeon Jose Luis Garcia Sabrido, who flew to Cuba in December to treat the 80-year-old Castro.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Cuba will not change until Raul is gone too. Maybe not even then. As a rule, governments only change at gunpoint. But when Fidel dies there will be a party like the world has never seen in Miami. He has destroyed many families down here and his reign in Cuba could be called nothing if not brutal. Sometimes, just outliving a S.O.B like that is cause for celebration.

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Cuba will not change until Raul is gone too. Maybe not even then. As a rule, governments only change at gunpoint. But when Fidel dies there will be a party like the world has never seen in Miami. He has destroyed many families down here and his reign in Cuba could be called nothing if not brutal. Sometimes, just outliving a S.O.B like that is cause for celebration.

I think in the panoply of commie sobs he gains unnecessarily from the party atmosphere of his chosen country. And the beard.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.