Need Some Help With Onderon

Hey i could use some help with Onderon because after I got the guy out of prison or whatever he set me up with a meeting with the jedi master "Vavar" or something like that in the cantina. Before the meeting started a bunch of soldiers started to attack me and he ran away while I killed them all. I left the cantina after that and there were more soldiers that I killed. I went to the marchant square where the sky ramp is and one of the guards there ask "what happened" I told him that i was attacked and then Manalore said that we should leave Onderon. I tried to get past the guards to go up the sky ramp but they wouldn't let me and I've done the game before and I could get up there. So I loaded again and I told the guard that asked "what happened" nothing happened and I was still told I had to go. I got a journal entry that Master Vavar would contact me later and I wasn't allowed into the palace or allowed back onto Onderon for that matter. If this has happened to someone else please help i'm not sure of what to do. :(

This is exactly how the game has to progress. Just head back to Dxun via the shuttle if you haven't already, and go do another planet like Dantooine or Nar Shadaa. Things should prgoress after that :(

Don't worry. You'll be returning soon enough. On a related note, his name is Kavar.

Good Hunting!

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

This is exactly how the game has to progress. Just head back to Dxun via the shuttle if you haven't already, and go do another planet like Dantooine or Nar Shadaa. Things should prgoress after that :(

Don't worry. You'll be returning soon enough. On a related note, his name is Kavar.

Good Hunting!

Thanks a lot thats a relief because I had to make a new game because when I got to Nar Shadaa I didn't get the message, apparently because I was fighting when I was supposed to get it (put Atton away after you find out from the people in the refugee sector about him) in my second game I saved before then and same thing happened so I put him away and it worked P.S. just saying this for anyone who has had this problem and another thing I have x-box so don't know if it's the same thing for the PC. THANK AGAIN!!! :joy: