Beanbag chairs

Walsingham

A few month ago, being rather busy, and having just started buying my own furniture I purchased a couple of beanbag chairs from Dunelm Mill (UK store only, I think). These thumb shaped doohickeys are without question the most comfortable, and most dangerous gaming chairs in the history of mankind. The most important thing being that they have a headrest as well as a bumrest. Once in them it is almost impossible to leave.

My key problem is that the polystyrene foam beads inside* have gone squashy and compacted. This, combined with the smell they give off, makes me want to stuff them with something else. I was wondering if we had any thoughts.

*I haven't checked this. Sometimes the odd smell they give off makes me think they are stuffed with tiny capsules of prussic acid.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I've already expressed my preference for opening them and putting my feet inside in another thread. Anything else your flying solo on

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I will ask around and let you know what comes up.

Edit:

Try www.beanbags.com or similar.

The usual beads are polystyrene.

Earthy sites talk about using dried food - perhaps even beans (who would have thunk it)!

:D

Edited by Colrom

As dark is the absence of light, so evil is the absence of good.

If you would destroy evil, do good.

Evil cannot be perfected. Thank God.

I like the dry beans plan. Then they can form part of my zombie survival plan.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Good point.

-Elwood Blues