Atton Help

Hi, I am trying to convert Atton to a Jedi but I can not seem to influence him. I already am past the Telos part and I am on the part where he I ask him about the why did he go with the sith or something but it keeps on saying failure. What are the best ways for me to influence him? Should I go to Onderon with him?

If you want Atton as a Jedi ASAP, go to Nar Shardaa. It isnt too hard to get infulence with Atton he swings both sides, just be nice to him basically like the other characters. Nar Shadaa is a key point if you want Atton to be a jedi as there are some things there which trigger more about his past.

GG 3000 posts.

Taking Atton to Onderron to get more influence will not work. Spoilers would follow so I wont say why.

Dantooine is useful for influence after Nar Shadda via the environmental sensor and Akker's Spanner side Quests.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Yea, I just realized that I missed all that about Atton on Nar Shaada because I already finished that piece of the plot. I guess I will just go to Dantooine. Could you tell me when and where I should have Atton in my party on Dantooine so I could have the most influence.

The fastest way to convert Atton is this-

1. Go to Nar Shadaa as your first planet and talk to the two Twi'leks in the Refugee Sector (the area with the Sorocco and the Exchange)

2. Go back to the Ebon Hawk and learn the "hearing" lesson from Kreia.

3. Go talk to Atton and tell him you heard his thoughts, and continue to insist that he teach you how to shield your thoughts.

4. After that conversation is over, do the exact same thing again multiple times. You'll gain influence every time, and once you've gained as much influence as you can, ask him about his past. Eventually, he'll ask you to teach him to be a Jedi.

Taking Atton to Onderron to get more influence will not work. Spoilers would follow so I wont say why.

Dantooine is useful for influence after Nar Shadda via the environmental  sensor and Akker's Spanner side Quests.

I usually have Bao Dur do the Environmental Sensor thing. Gives him huge inflence. :)

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

Remember: Environment Sensors on Dantooine :)

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.