Need a save game urgent!

Help! I get off Telos station on to the planets surface and the whole things crashes, the GUI literally disappears and I can't continue without seeing my dialogue choices.

This is doing my head in, if I use a warp cheat it messes up variables and I lose people and it all goes to ****.

Has someone got a Telos savegame folder they can send me? Any save game on Telos surface or at the snow plateau will do, no matter what progress has been made.

HELP!

I had this save game once totally on telos station and all that ****, but then I found out she was a jailbait, a bloody 16 year old, and she had lied her age to me so I ditched her.

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

That's all very easy to say but I started again got down to Telos again, and the same thing has happened.

You've misunderstood, I used the cheat as a last resort, its not what caused it to crash.

I can't reload the save game because its a bug in the game that when you land on Telos it loses the GUI. What I need is a save game just after that level which causes the game to crash.

I appreciate your responses but I've tried everything you've suggested. I wish I hadn't waste my money on a game this buggy.

What you describe is not a bug that I am familiar with (and I have completed the game a few times); I would be hesitant to blame the game when there might be numerous other causes, such as your PC specs, for example.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Unfotunately, I deleted all my save games from my last playthrough. But I can really understand you. Afterall, you have to play that damned Peragus part again. I really hate it.

But I believe, there is a mod that allows you to skip Peragus Mining Facility complety.

Edited by karka
centinexx.png