IQ test..

Rosbjerg

Almost a year ago, on the 5th of Feb 2005. I started a thread, where posters here could take an online IQ test.. well, as we all know intelligence is affected by age! so I thought this would be a good time to test ourselves again? also since we have some new members with us, it seems only prudent that they prove themselves worthy (intelligent enough) to be here.. I guess a score of 80 would suffice? :)

The time of reckoning! .. step right up!

Fortune favors the bald.

115. I'm a bit sleepy, though.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

118, I'm a bit tired though.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The last four or so questions made no sense to me at all.

those are, supposedly, the high-end differentiators. the first 30 or so took me about 10 minutes (with distractions from work). the next 5 or 6 took another 10 minutes and i spent about 15 minutes on the last 3 or 4.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

btw, timed tests are poor differentiators for high-end scoring. even the most brilliant of us have to think for a while on really difficult questions.

the "hardest IQ test in the world" (aka the mega test), i believe a pure analogy test written by ronald hoeflin, has an unlimited time and only 48 questions. answering 9 correct puts you at 132 IQ (SD 15)... that's with a dictionary and thesauras and the internet at your disposal... pretty tough test.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I can't even get the page to open, so thats what like -30?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Same. Measly low for me, so I of course blame that facts that it's 2:30 here and I am a bit hungover.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I've always thought that being bored is one of the hooks of the tests. Somebody with a higher IQ would see patterns sooner and be done quicker, while somebody with a lower IQ would sooner or later get his head so full of shapes that during the last 8 questions, the mind refuses to function due to the sheer amount of imagery that it has been bombed with.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

118, lowest I've ever been tested at. I'm not tired, so I won't use that excuse.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'm getting too old for this... :shifty:

20070112120555yh2.th.jpg

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

122. But really, that only judges your geometric mindset and your ability to distinguish patterns. There were a few that I just stared at for minutes until I figured out what they were changing into. Some fun patterns, for sure.

Hahhah, the first time I took one of the various IQ tests was back in 2003 and then I got te score of 124. Two years later the score was 118 and now it's 112. Pattern, much? :D

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

I got 126 this time. I retook it because I finished early last time.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I guess I should clarify that I was kidding.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

107. I'm disappointed, but then again, I generally don't do that well on patterns...

More the words type. :lol:

Puts my range now at 107-138 on various tests. The 138 was on a more english centered test.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast