NWN2 English 1.04 Beta is released!

Sand

This is stupid even by our standards.

not really. most threads on this board eventually gets to this level. in any event, Gromnir makes a single comment that vol never did nothing useful with toolset in a post otherwhise devoted to talk of patch... but vol wanted not so much to discuss patch, and he gets offended that we agree with him that he ain't never did nothing noteworthy with toolset.

vol has always been... wacky... not normally this sensitive though. typical we would simply let it slide. we has all become so familiar with vol wacky levels that we all pretty much accept as the norm.

*shrug*

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I'd have thought that the combat mode fix implemented in 1.04 beta would have pleased a lot of people; it certainly was a point of complaint for many on here and elsewhere. How do you guys feel about it? Is it enough? I think it is, but then I was never too bothered by the 'bug' in the first place.

It's an awesome change -- too bad I'm not playing the game anymore. Knowing that it's fixed though will make me more likely to purchase future expansions.

This is stupid even by our standards.

I'd have thought that the combat mode fix implemented in 1.04 beta would have pleased a lot of people; it certainly was a point of complaint for many on here and elsewhere. How do you guys feel about it? Is it enough? I think it is, but then I was never too bothered by the 'bug' in the first place.

It's totally hot. But, I'm not playing anymore, either. Working with the toolset.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Grom wrote: "am just curious as to why vol worries so much 'bout a toolset he ain't never used to complete anything"

Perhaps... you should read your own post and my own reply which was: . "I don't think i've done anything 'noteworthy' with the toolset; but that wasn't your last accusation of many."

Lhe last part of that reply illsutrates my point. i never claimed to do anything 'noteworthy' or 'important'; but yopur secon accusation was I hadn't completed *anything*. That was false, and I corrected you. Deal with it, SUCKA.

Tigranes: I commented on the patch multiple times in this thread. In fact, it was the released of this new beta that got me motivated to try for the 80th time to attempt to reinstall NWN2 which finally worked. Hehee.

The combat mode stuff looks :shifty: !

"not normally this sensitive though."

LOL Look in the mirror, Mr. Lawyer. :)

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"vol never did nothing useful with old nwn toolset, so why he is interested in new nwn toolset? "

the comment tha, prompted your endless and mostly mindless responses... you complained both 'bout our qualified and unqualified observations 'bout your lack o' accomplishment with toolset. sorry vol, but you cannot now pick and choose. you were worked up already when we said you hadn't done nothing useful, so try to now tries to make some insane last stand on fact that you has done something/anything with toolset is more than a little wacky. is that ADD thinga again, no? you already has forgotten the past couple pages?

*chuckle*

oh well, is not really worth the effort to try and further educates if you refuse to listen...

and am not sure what you thinks Gromnir has to be sensitive 'bout in this thread? am still trying to figure out what we would be "embarassed" 'bout... but vol lives in his own little fantasy world.

however, as a true afficianado o' the toolset, maybe you can suggest some mods/alternatives to current cleric domains... that way we can keeps you on-topic.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

"you were worked up already when we said"

Define 'worked up'? Why would I be worked up over soemthing I agree with you with - I haven't completed anhything noteworthy with the NWN1 toolset. This is true, and I haven't denied it. The point being what?

Cleric domains bore me, and they'r elike # 1 million on my importnat things to fix in the toolset. I just want something more basic - the interior tiles to show up.

R00fles!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"you were worked up already when we said"

Define 'worked up'? Why would I be worked up over soemthing I agree with you with - I haven't completed anhything noteworthy with the NWN1 toolset. This is true, and I haven't denied it. The point being what?

Cleric domains bore me, and they'r elike # 1 million on my importnat things to fix in the toolset. I just want something more basic - the interior tiles to show up.

R00fles!

*sigh*

repost:

"vol never did nothing useful with old nwn toolset, so why he is interested in new nwn toolset?"

None of your business. L0LLERZ

I use it to jerk off to the sexy dryad models.

R00fles!

end repost

you went south from that point.

heck, we were joking, but maybe you does have ADD.

oh well, thnks for the non-help with domains.

HA! Good Fun!