Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NWN2 English 1.04 Beta is released!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
82 replies to this topic

Volourn

Volourn

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 17067 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
"you were worked up already when we said"

Define 'worked up'? Why would I be worked up over soemthing I agree with you with - I haven't completed anhything noteworthy with the NWN1 toolset. This is true, and I haven't denied it. The point being what?

Cleric domains bore me, and they'r elike # 1 million on my importnat things to fix in the toolset. I just want something more basic - the interior tiles to show up.

R00fles!

Gromnir

Gromnir

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 7731 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

"you were worked up already when we said"

Define 'worked up'? Why would I be worked up over soemthing I agree with you with - I haven't completed anhything noteworthy with the NWN1 toolset. This is true, and I haven't denied it. The point being what?

Cleric domains bore me, and they'r elike # 1 million on my importnat things to fix in the toolset. I just want something more basic - the interior tiles to show up.

R00fles!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*sigh*

repost:

"vol never did nothing useful with old nwn toolset, so why he is interested in new nwn toolset?"

None of your business. L0LLERZ

I use it to jerk off to the sexy dryad models.

R00fles!

end repost

you went south from that point.

heck, we were joking, but maybe you does have ADD.

oh well, thnks for the non-help with domains.

HA! Good Fun!

metadigital

metadigital

Obsidian VIP

• Members
  • 15352 posts
Well, I think we've read enough of the "Gromnir-Volourn slapfest" ... it's a pity there wasn't any real conversation about the patch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users