NWN2 English 1.04 Beta is released!

Sand

Around a Gig free, it's a glitch that usually pops up after long play periods.

Example, I was playing and decided I need a nap, well I napped for eight hours, once I got up I saw I left the game on. Since I'm addicted to saving I try to quicksave before I close shop. Says I don't have the space, save in different slot, same thing so I go in and delete all my extra saves till all I had left was the autosave, still not enough space. Restarted the program still get the glitch, restarted my computer it goes away for a bit.

I've noticed it happens fairly reliably in certain places the earliest at the inn where you meet the dwarf.

As of late it's always on.

Edited by Weiser_Cain

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

You only have a gig free on your harddrive?!?!?!?!

Try to have about 20 gigs free. You might not get this problem. Windows in general gets a little quirky if you have that little hard drive space.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I hope that's on a non-system partition. Microsoft recommends to have at least 5 gigs free on the system partition, and there are several good reasons for this.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

Considering my C drive is 20 gig I don't see how that's possible, I have +500 Gig total on this system but for some odd reason this game wanted to stick the saves in my documents and I'm not breaking five games to maybe get one to work, in any case this is a glitch to delete my saves.

Edited by Weiser_Cain

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

That is not a glitch. That is how games are doing saves now. Its going to be how Vista works when it is released. Oblivion does the same thing.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

You can move the path of My Documents folder to another partition.

http://thundercloud.net/information-avenue/my-documents/

As for Vista, you will have to move to it if you ever want to play a DirectX 10 game. DX10 is not coming out on XP. Ever.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

R00fles! I *finally* got the game to install. However, my toolset has no interior tilesets available. None. zero. Zilch. Nadda. What the heck? That was the whole reason for me wanting to reinstall the game. R00fles!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

So weird. When i first got the game, I found the tiles within seconds... Now, they vanished. I'm in the tooslet now.. in blueprints.. and nothing. got itesm through prefabs and that's it... urgh.

Didn't move the tab as I just reinstalled the game after a month of trying to. The tile tab simply isn't there not even where the 'help file' or the guide says it should be. it's weird ebcause it was so easy to find when i first got the game. It's also funny because some of the stuff I complained about eralier ar enow not as annoying.. but, this is. It has to be a bug. LOL A whole subsection - espicially an important one like tiles - cna't simply vanish.. can it? Hmm.. Thanks for the effort. :lol:

btw, I should point out some stuff. When i create an area, I choose interior yet all the property tabs are still set to exterior for that area. The tiles button on the mains creen does nothing either. R00fles! It's like, accoridng to my toolset, tiles simply don't exist...

R00fles! I *finally* got the game to install. However, my toolset has no interior tilesets available. None. zero. Zilch. Nadda. What the heck? That was the whole reason for me wanting to reinstall the game. R00fles!

vol never did nothing useful with old nwn toolset, so why he is interested in new nwn toolset?

in any event, most o' stuff we were hoping for in a patch didn't make it. is a whole bunch o' spells that cannot be scribed to scrolls or used to makes wands. is missing feats. am trying to know why damage type for some weapons gots changed to Magic (as 'posed to divine or positive.) grobnar still sends some characters into rage spirals with his area effect spells, (and grobnar, with his inspirations, is the one spellcaster we would want computer ai to handle. ) bracer o' ac bonus still seems to stack with actual ac bonus from armour. etc.

God is in the details.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

vol never did nothing useful with old nwn toolset, so why he is interested in new nwn toolset?

Actually, I beta-tested his module and it was pretty good. :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

"vol never did nothing useful with old nwn toolset, so why he is interested in new nwn toolset?"

None of your business. L0LLERZ

I use it to jerk off to the sexy dryad models.

R00fles!

"Actually, I beta-tested his module and it was pretty good."

Nah. if it was good, it be released instead of inlimbo.

Perhaps, to show Grom wrong, I could release it as is. LOL And, then i can say i released soemthing. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Edited by Volourn

I also was able to play a copy of Vol's module. It was a early version but not bad.

I hope he finishes it in NWN2. I for one would like to try it (and there is a snowballs chance in hell, that I would buy an expansion for NWN1 to be able to play it) :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

If I ever get the silly interior tilesets to show up; I'd be making a whole new module for NWN2. A rather short one though, and more combat focused than my NWN1 module in question.

I'm still working on the Witcheta module which has lot sof combat if you choose; but has lot and lots of dialogue, and is definitely role-playing/story focused. L0L I suck at finishing it. It is pretty far along... :crazy:

But, I'm not gonna redo it for NWN2 even if (and I hope I do) finish it.

Edited by Volourn