NWN2 English 1.04 Beta is released!

Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

The addition to hot bar son screen is a greta ddition. Too bad the patch didn't make the game installable. If it did, I'd gobble it up.

P.S. At leats they are patching the game still. Thumbs up for that. :):(:thumbsup:

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Didn't you already have the game installed?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Did you uninstall all of it. It places stuff in the "My Documents" folder that might hang it up. Also you might want to check the registry for lingering data from NWN2 and SecuROM. I had a problem with IWD2 a while back that I had to do a reinstall. It wouldn't install right because I had to manually edit the registry to get rid of some markers it placed.

Edited by Sand

Did so. Anywyas, this is about the patch not my perosnal NWN2 problems of doom.

The patch itself looks cool. :cool:

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

True. I am downloading the beta now to give it a whirl. I just hope your issues are resolved soon, Volourn.

I'm scared to try out the beta patches. Obsidian didn't provide a beta - final patch last time and I'm scared about beta - final compatability. Scared about having to scrap my mod. But, I'm probably just being paranoid.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I am not modding, just playing. Didn't the roll back work for you with 1.03?

I am not modding, just playing.  Didn't the roll back work for you with 1.03?

It did. But, I didn't touch my mod during that beta period. It probably would have still worked anyway, though.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Well, I found one bug already. If you do Tasks-->Search the other characters stay at search speed (walking) even if you cancel the search.

I still haven't got 1.03 yet.  :)

Tsk tsk tsk...

Neeshka is just sooo much better with a tail. There is something about tiefling tail :wub:

Now off to check out the beta patch.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I usually only check for updates every time I start up the game (which is once every third day or so).. Would that install the beta patch? Or do I have to download it manually since it's a beta patch..?

Maybe I should just wait for it to become official instead of beta.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Mine did the whole thing in less than 2 minutes... considering the fact that I usually get 30kbps max in this stupid New Zealand broadband, that's amazing. :wub:

Haven't tried it yet though, playing the BG Saga again and just finished BG1. Improved Ilyich is a b*tch.

What save error?

my update utility didn't pick it up.

It's a beta, so you need to follow the link from the forum page and download it separately.

I hope the official version fixes the repeating bug in the Tavorick manor. That's by far the most serious bug I've found so far, and I think it was created in one of the earlier patches, even. :wub:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I hope this improves my frame rate which 1.03 crippled :)

edit:

Aww, no performance modifications? : (

Still, glad to see a new patch. Thaaanks!

oh well, it's not illegal to hope

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

When I try to save it seems to think I don't have enough space, then deletes the save in the slot I was trying to save to. You'd think that'd make enough space but it doesn't.

It normally overwrites a save if you click on it. Click on empty slot and it should save the game in a new slot. How much space do you have on the hard drive anyway?