1. 1. If you can pick one...

• Night vision retinas to eyes
    • gills to breathe underwater!
    • muscle enhancement by nanotechnology
    • faster healing by nano technology
    • better hand eye-coordination with nerve implants
    • more oxygen to brain to think clearer
    • other (explain)
    • None (I don't want any bioengineering)
    • None (you are all going to hell if you modify your body)

Immortality (or something close) and Regeneration (to avoid those nasty accidents... or at least survive them)

I could live with that. :bat:

Immortality with the option to kill yourself. It would be hard on you mentally watching all the people you know age and die and you do not.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

The only thing worse than watching your friends get old while you do not, would be watching your friends get old while you DO.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Who needs old friends when you're still young? Screw them. They can go make new friends in the retirement home. You go to the bar to make new friends.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

After a few thousand years, it would be difficult to motivate yourself to go out and meet these brief mortals with their little life spans. It would be terribly isolating, unless there were other immortals about. Even the deepest, most meaningful relationship with a mortal would be, in relative terms, no more than a one night stand to you.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

This reminds me of why immortality would be a difficult prospect ... it won't be many years until some of the more extreme wishes expressed in this thread would be an albatross around their necks ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

That would seriously cut down on my reading and me time

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Screw all the immortality naysayers. Waah waah, I'm afraid I'll have social problems. I'm not social as it is. All I can imagine is how much work I would get done! It's awesome!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

After a few thousand years, it would be difficult to motivate yourself to go out and meet  these brief mortals with their little life spans.  It would be terribly isolating, unless there were other immortals about.  Even the deepest, most meaningful relationship with a mortal would be, in relative terms, no more than a one night stand to you.

Nonsense. In any event, I'd rather try immortality and not like it as much as i hoped than not try it.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer's Johnny (Mnemonic)!

Chipping In

BRAIN CHIP FOR MEMORY REPAIR CLOSES IN ON LIVE TESTS BY ANNA GRIFFITH

Supplementing the human brain with computer power has been a staple of science fiction. But in fact, researchers have taken several steps in melding minds with machines, and this spring a team from the University of Southern California may replace damaged brain tissue in rats with a neural prosthesis.

For the past few years, researchers have demonstrated the ability to translate another creature

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Mmmm... corymbic implant.

-Elwood Blues

You hacked my damn webcam!

-Elwood Blues

I'd like a genetically enhanced stamina. I want to be able to run for as long as I want, work out at the gym for 8 hours in a row and have sex 50 times per day.

I can only do 48 right now :'(

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'd like a genetically enhanced stamina. I want to be able to run for as long as I want, work out at the gym for 8 hours in a row and have sex 50 times per day.

I can only do 48 right now  :'(

I'm telling you, man. Those AREN'T blue smarties.

-Elwood Blues