1. 1. If you can pick one...

• Night vision retinas to eyes
    • gills to breathe underwater!
    • muscle enhancement by nanotechnology
    • faster healing by nano technology
    • better hand eye-coordination with nerve implants
    • more oxygen to brain to think clearer
    • other (explain)
    • None (I don't want any bioengineering)
    • None (you are all going to hell if you modify your body)

I said none because I'm guessing it will mess you up in the long run. We can also do some pretty impressive stuff naturally if we train and actually stay active. I'd like to get laser eye surgery though, but just corrective, not super vision.

None for me. I'll play the cards I'm dealt.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

our brain doesn't need more oxygen to think better (or clearer) as much as more energy.. So if I could have an implant that constantly supplied me with the broken down compounds my body needed- and sorted out the bad ones - I would choose that.

Then you could go eat and drink like you wanted without consequences.. hedonism is my favorite sin! ^_^

although I appriciate healing too.. my first pick would be an intelligence-altering implant though.

Fortune favors the bald.

Some sort of nano memory upgrade. Basically some sort of super storage in my brain so I could retain all info I encounter. So basically like the super memory chick in Heroes.

Then I'd read as much of wikipedia as possible and go on Jeopardy.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

where's humongous genitals?

:sorcerer:

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Guest The Architect
I want to be able to shoot lasagna out of my finger tips.

You deserve a cookie for originality. Well, I've never heard that one before anyway. Me like that idea. That being said, who wouldn

Edited by The Architect

Night vision. That way I can live out my ninja fantasies downtown until I fall off a building and die.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I think I would go for the enhancements that will prolong the lifespan or even make one immortal. It would be a good mixture of self regeneration nanites, brain augmentation, and a memory storage system.

No matter how damage or even if you are killed, the self regeneration nanites will rebuild your body, and the brain augmentation and memory storage system will download the last update of your memory and personality into the regenerated brain.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I think I would go for the enhancements that will prolong the lifespan or even make one immortal.  It would be a good mixture of self regeneration nanites, brain augmentation, and a memory storage system.

No matter how damage or even if you are killed, the self regeneration nanites will rebuild your body, and the brain augmentation and memory storage system will download the last update of your memory and personality into the regenerated brain.

I think being immortal is overrated.

I think being immortal would kick major arse. Well, at least for the first few thousand years.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

I think being immortal would only be "good" if I wasn't a social creature.

The idea of staying young, while my friends and family get old, and ultimately die, could very easily lead to being horrible. I wouldn't age with my friends, and would essentially still be a young man and would probably find myself with shifting relationships. Even if I remained friends with them, watching my children grow up and die, in addition to their children, and their children's children, would be a never ending cycle of trauma that would come at least once a generation.

Recreating myself and reforming new friendships, new intimate relationships, would eventually become an emotionally straining monotony.

I am somewhat more mercurial in my relationships. I really don't have a relationship with my family with a exception for my mother and even then its just the occasional phone call or letter. As for friendships, I have had many friendships over the years, mostly lasting a year or two before either I move on or they do at which point I just make new friends call it a day. I don't find it draining at all for each day brings something interesting to the table.