Florida Gators National Champions

Titosros

The Gators sure showed they belonged in the title game. The Buckeyes were sluggish on both sides of the ball, and I have to think that 51-day layoff between games really hurt them (I believe Florida had a 39-day break).

Either way, kudos to Florida for socking it to the Buckeyes. Also, mucho kudos to Boise State, the only undefeated team in college football, for presenting even more evidence that a playoff system is needed.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

The Gators sure showed they belonged in the title game. The Buckeyes were sluggish on both sides of the ball, and I have to think that 51-day layoff between games really hurt them (I believe Florida had a 39-day break).

Either way, kudos to Florida for socking it to the Buckeyes. Also, mucho kudos to Boise State, the only undefeated team in college football, for presenting even more evidence that a playoff system is needed.

Good point Drabs, it sucks that the only team that always found a way to win doesn't get to play for the championship. Going for Oklahoma's jugular the way they did was one of the ballsiest moves I've ever seen, and suceeding made it an instant classic.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.