Favorite Toys

astr0creep

Aside from LEGO, mine were mostly G.I. Joe, the 4'' figures not the 12''.

I also enjoyed Sectors, the COPS figures and He-Man.

I never had Transformers of my own though. :)

So what are/were your favorite toys?

Post links/pics if you can please.

P.S. I would use LEGOs for everything, from building extra armour for G.I.Joe vehicles to castles or forts and stuff.

EDIT: A link

Edited by astr0creep

What a tragic childhood :)

Legos, of course :)

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The only toys that I ever really played with for more than a week were lego and hot wheels. I have a few large boxes of hot wheels somewhere around here. Several hundred little cars. :)

Are you saving them for a reason? Like for your own children or eBay?

Beyond the fact that they are mine? Not really no, I just can't get rid of anything.

One year a few days before Christmas my parents weren't home and I was babysitting my sister.

We sneaked in their bedroom, hunting for treasure and when we open the closet door all our gifts were there, unwrapped...

When Christmas day came I had to fake a surprised look when unrapping Snake Mountain(Skeletor's Lair - He-Man). I thought I did a good job until many years later when I was wondering why my parents always kept their bedroom door locked ever since that year...

:">

One year a few days before Christmas my parents weren't home and I was babysitting my sister.

We sneaked in their bedroom, hunting for treasure and when we open the closet door all our gifts were there, unwrapped...

When Christmas day came I had to fake a surprised look when unrapping Snake Mountain(Skeletor's Lair - He-Man). I thought I did a good job until many years later when I was wondering why my parents always kept their bedroom door locked ever since that year...

:">

I was always told that if I ever went snooping and found something that whatever I found would be taken back. I contented myself with keeping track of everything under the tree. :ermm:

Biker Mice from Mars-figures. And Spiderman ones.

And LEGO, oh goddamn, yes! Lego!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

'Course, when I was a lad, we had to make the lego out of plastic that we drilled from the ocean-platforms, only after we had walked 693 miles to school with the firewood for the schoolhouse, whilst hoeing the field for next seasons food and this season's practice yard.

I never got into the Legos, although I do remember having a great many Construx.

I was excluded from the Physics Teacher's after school Meccano club. I didn't burn his house down. (Though I did make sure I had extra-sweaty hands when I felt the gold leaf, so that I destroyed a part of it.)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well, I had a bunch of Power Rangers, and some Playmobile, and the 12" Gi-Joe, But Legos still are my favorite. I just can't go out and buy them anymore, for fear of someone I know seeing me.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

ahh nice to see that that LEGO is so popular! :D (a little bonus info - LEGO stands for "Leg Godt" which means, roughly translated "Play Good")

and LEGO was definitely my favorite toy as well.. I had like 5 50x50x20 boxes just filled with different kinds - plus a bunchload of platforms.. and I would build anything from them.. although my brother was by far the most creative in that department .. the toy inspired him to become an industrial designer actually.. :-

And then Heman and Turtles figures..

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

Well, I had a bunch of Power Rangers, and some Playmobile, and the 12" Gi-Joe, But Legos still are my favorite.  I just can't go out and buy them anymore, for fear of someone I know seeing me.

You could say you were buying it for a relative's present ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Oh yes! I remember when my dad started to bring me Micro Machines from his business trips. It was that and Lego Technics.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Legos were always my favorite. I used to have big box full of parts too. I want the Millenium Falcon and X wing Lego models!

I loved Hot Wheels when I was a kid. I had all these track parts from various sets and I used to take them apart. Then using some scotch tape, various books, chairs, and whatever I can get my hands on, I would build my own tracks and launch my cars through them.

It was awesome.

:-)

Tons of Lego. It made for excellent outdoor toys too. The sandbox was 80% sand and 20% Lego :">

Everything from crawlers over walkers to sailing devices. First powered by rubber bands (as was most catapult type Lego devices) to electrical powered ones ("overclocked", using the 12v electric train powersupply to drive the old 4.5v electric Lego engines).

Apart from that, a bit of "Action Man" and a *lot* of plastic kits from grand old names like Airfix and Matchbox. I think that at one time, I had the complete sortiment that those two companies offered. If not, then prety close :-

Add to that, the little chemist set, easy access to charcoal, nitrates, sulphur and other interesting stuff (and some long dead relative who left behind a bag of cordite) :D

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein