KOTOR II Sales Numbers?

I know we already had someone from Lucasarts officialy say there is room for another KOTOR game in the future.

We have the Dark Horse comic series (which I recommend) and a lot of loose talk here and there.

But nobody seem to be in any hurry to get on with it.

I believe that KOTOR II didn't do as well has KOTOR I in the accounting departament.

I guess that an "ok" sales performance would mean some 250.000 units for the PC and 500.000 on the Xbox.

Does anyone know if KOTOR II reached this numbers??

:ph34r:

Guest Accept

I'm sorry for going OffTopic, and for beeing suchan' ... dumbazZ^ :thumbsup:

But those "Dark Horse Comic - series", is that like an magazine about KotOR 1 and 2?

Or is it just inte the same Old-Republic era?

Just wondering, 'caue i've been quite interested in 'em.

But i bet that it isn't any chance that i can buy some of them here in Sweden anyways... :aiee: We' just got IKEA and LIDL. <_<

I'm sorry for going OffTopic, and for beeing suchan' ... dumbazZ^  :thumbsup:

But those "Dark Horse Comic - series", is that like an magazine about KotOR 1 and 2?

Or is it just inte the same Old-Republic era?

Just wondering, 'caue i've been quite interested in 'em.

But i bet that it isn't any chance that i can buy some of them here in Sweden anyways... :aiee: We' just got IKEA and LIDL.  <_<

there is, in fact, a currently-running Dark Horse comic series called "Knights of the Old Republic" and it is really good. the main character is (I think) going to end up being Nihilius.

anyway, if you can't find them in shops, you could always order them online straight from Dark Horse.

Gah... my sarcasm sense is tingling...

In any event, I would recomend ordering them online. Just makes it easier, in my personal opinion.

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

Guest Accept
there is, in fact, a currently-running Dark Horse comic series called "Knights of the Old Republic" and it is really good.  the main character is (I think) going to end up being Nihilius.

anyway, if you can't find them in shops, you could always order them online straight from Dark Horse.

Okay, thx. :p

How would you be able to understand Nihilius' captions? Every Nihilius' caption would just be *gurgle*

Ever heard danish? Trust me, if Nihilus is speaking any real language, it has to be danish. You can't really hear a single word.

Edited by Accept

Det

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

They were AT LEAST over one million, propably two

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

"I believe that KOTOR II didn't do as well has KOTOR I in the accounting departament."

Sequels rarely sell as much as originals simple based on attrition.

"They were AT LEAST over one million, propably two"

Throwing random numbers that came from your poo poo helps nobody, and nothing. It is just numerical masterbation.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

J

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

"I believe that KOTOR II didn't do as well has KOTOR I in the accounting departament."

Throwing random numbers that came from your poo poo helps nobody, and nothing. It is just numerical masterbation.

And that, my friends, is a prime example of something. Not sure what, but something.

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

Thread pruned. If we can not contribute to a thread positively, perhaps we should not post in it.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

:)

Obsidian Entertainment draws upon their wealth of design knowledge creating successful games such as the best-selling Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: Sith Lords and the award-winning Neverwinter Nights 2 to bring the Alien franchise to role-playing gamers for the first time. The role playing game will build upon the distinctive look and feel of the original films while utilizing next-generation technology to create an entirely different and unique Alien experience.

I take "best selling" means quite big number

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)