Inventor of Ramen Noodles dies...

Arkan

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070106/ap_on_bi_ge/obit_ando_2

TOKYO - Momofuku Ando, the Japanese inventor of instant noodles

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

enjoyed Chicken Ramen for lunch with Nissin employees on Thursday before falling ill

:lol:

Seriously, recitatet in pacem. I've never eaten ramen noodles, but this guys had influence. He had worth.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Truly a great man :'(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

This man contributed greatly to that year I didn't have solid stool

I salute you

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Hopefully this means they'll take that **** off the market and start selling filet mignon for a quarter a pound.

One thing you always used to do, if you were a poor college freeloader (ie if you were cool), was to go to a 7-11 and buy a cup of ramen noodles, use their complimentary hot water to cook it, and then load it up with the chili and cheese they had there. This cost nothing extra, and ensured that you were filled on a single dollar. Unfortunately, the meal had a natural way of coming rather violently out of either end of you. It also took 5 years off of your lifespan.

*edit - btw, yes, it tasted much worse than it sounds. But college life would be much worse without such things.

Edited by Pop

OH GOD, NO! This must be a bad dream. Somebody wake me up!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I had just tried Ramen Noodles for the first time a few weeks ago, and I hated them, and I thought, "Man, whoever invented this stuff should just die."

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm still honing them.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Hopefully this means they'll take that **** off the market and start selling filet mignon for a quarter a pound.

One thing you always used to do, if you were a poor college freeloader (ie if you were cool), was to go to a 7-11 and buy a cup of ramen noodles, use their complimentary hot water to cook it, and then load it up with the chili and cheese they had there. This cost nothing extra, and ensured that you were filled on a single dollar. Unfortunately, the meal had a natural way of coming rather violently out of either end of you. It also took 5 years off of your lifespan.

*edit - btw, yes, it tasted much worse than it sounds. But college life would be much worse without such things.

You know you can do pretty much the same thing with a bag of fritos instead of ramen noodles. You get the same effect and it doesn't sound as stupid

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

A pity. MSG lovers everywhere are crying.

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.