do i need an agp graphics card?

hey, im brand new to the forums here. i was looking at the requirements of kotor 2 and matched them with my pci card, my pci card (not pci -e) surpassed all of the requirements. (so i can play it fine) but i read more of the requirements and it said i need an agp card? and another page said i need a agp compliant mother board? why is that? do i NEED an agp card or will it run off my pci card (like i said my pci card meet/surpasses all of the requirements) so im confused on why the requirements say i need a agp card/mother board. please help and let me know if i can run the game on a pci card. and if any people are running it on a pci card please let me know how it is. thanks.

What is your graphics card, exactly?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

The Jedi Council is here to serve. May your travels through the world of KOTOR2 be safe and prosperous. May the light side of the force guide your every step along the way. Safe journeys traveller.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

Above is spamming.

And I think PCI card works out fine, but PCI<AGP<PCI Express. I mean speed...If better, I encourage you to purchase an AGP out of PCI because of faster speed.

If you have lots of money why don't you upgrade you whole computer: Motherboard, Graphic card, Hard drive, Memory, etc.?

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.