A litle joke

please do not git angry if I don't respond for i don't spen a lot of time on the forums.

please do not insult me for my bad joke.

Please do not be angered by my poar spelling

I justed finnished the game for the 8th time and wathched the dissasifing ending movie, when I relised the end was secretly written by Monty Python.

I no not very funny but I just wanted to make fun at the anti-clamatic ending movie. The real ending is in the dialogue with Kriea because it resolves the issues of the story.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

please do not git angry if I don't respond for i don't spen a lot of time on the forums.

please do not insult me for my bad joke.

Please do not be angered by my poar spelling

:o Whoa, you're used to get chewed out around here or something?

Monty Python, right :thumbsup:) I was unsatisfied with the ending the first time, then played again paying more attetion to the details and all made sense, then things that ain't in the game were declared to be canon and I have since played an officially uncomplete game growing more disappointing as I think how well did they do in screwing up what was going to be the best game ever made. I don't feel any urge to make fun of it, however.

hey that is NOT funny. I hate that some people feel that they can go and come up with bs spam and paste it here

just kidding its all good

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

thanks for replying anyway and sorry about the bad joke I didn't think I would acually git a responce anyway

by the way i don't get chewed out because i don't post that often

Edited by ghosta

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

Alright then. With that in mind, it's time to give this thread a proper burial ( Applies a C-4 suppository as indicated and lights 'fuse' ).

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.