I won't even go into my disappointment that I got this game for my xbox, seeing that the visial effects were way better on a PC with a good GFX card proc/ram. This game is 20 bucks US now to buy for Xbox, but I bought it for 30 for my PC, spent the 10 extra bucks for the great sound and addons that come with the PC version. Before I begin my rant, understand the visuals and sound are way better on a comp, however....

Did monkey's script the PC version? Or idiots? I came to my first bug way on one of the first missions in the first part of the game, so I did the PC-User usual thing and update. Patch, patch, all is good up to Telos, when you meet Atrius, then it is a never-ending loop of -- yes I kid you not, talking to your companions that aren't in the holding cells but at the door, and Kiera says nothing, but Atton gives you CHEATS. Skip to Kiera Dialogue, or First Confrontation with Atrius. They do nothing, and you can't go to Ebon Hawk and skip it all to get to the next part. I have spent about 15 hours now on the PC version, 2 totally different games, first was going all Light Side, second Dark, hoping that might get rid of the bug, but it didn't -- and to that I wonder why in the PC version I have 'Cheat Nodes' enabled when I have no Third Party Program nor it enabled in the interface?

This is more or less me saying PC version sucks, I'd rather see the medicore graphics on Xbox and beat whatever scriper you had for the PC version, take his wallet and get my 30 bucks back for this bugged, poorly platformed version.

I played it through twice with relatively few bugs(compared to what others have told not compared to other games) and definately no game stopping bugs. The patch did add a game stopping bug as neverending dialogue loop(I think), but that

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

So who got the royalties of the PC version I bought? LA or OB? Both? Cause I'll go bitch at LA too. It has thier name on it, on the box and the startup. So if LA cut OB off from fixing this crap, then LA owes me right? Cause this PC version, still sold in stores is bugged, even AFTER update, like another user pointed out, dialogue choices. 3 years and it can't be patched to fixed? Give me a freakin' break, Warcraft One had less bugs then this crap, and they were indapendant, not funded buy a multi-billion dollar company.

Best to complain both. It's both their product, and both their responsibility. That said, KOTOR2 (last time I played which the first and only time) was rather stable for me including the ending. It had its share of weaknesses though; but still a fun game.

Both LA, and Obsidian should be proud in delivering a quality, award winning, best seller to us fans!

Good job! :joy:

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I will, and I don't mean to troll your community and think OB is a bad company, I know they aren't. I am just so soured on this PC version, it -is- way better then the Xbox version, yet the bugs in it make me so fustrated. I even used the cheat someone posted to try and advance my game past the Telos crap with Artius, after another hour or so, still can't do it. Start over? Why should I have to, did I pay 30 bucks for the 4 CD's or a game that I hopped had no glitches like the xbox version that I paid 20 bucks for 1 CD? I am not here to point blame more then this; OB should force this poor version off the market, eliminate it, cause I can't get my 30 bucks back for the PC version, and that was a total waste, but they are a good company, and LAE is just making them look bad with allowing this game to be sold anymore. After playing this, if I look at NWN or WoW, D&D as my choices .... even <shudder> FFXI, what MMO you think I will choose?

The problem your having is fixed by loading a save game from just before you enter the academy, then when The Handmaidens challenge you pick 'Who are you?' as your first choise, followed by '..I didn't come here for a fight'. That will get you past this problem. I've run into this problem a few times, and it is the only game stopping issue I've had with the game.

about another million people found this bug your crying about oh 3 years ago it's easy to deal with. The game isn't that glitched, it has a few problems yes, the ending is sad and some what dispointing, but hopefully that will be fixed in time. But crying about things you have no control over, and at that hasn't been touched by OB for 3 years then whats the real purpose of crying other then making yourself look like a moron.

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

The problem your having is fixed by loading a save game from just before you enter the academy, then when The Handmaidens challenge you pick 'Who are you?' as your first choise, followed by '..I didn't come here for a fight'. That will get you past this problem. I've run into this problem a few times, and it is the only game stopping issue I've had with the game.

True. Same answer for me. It's usually an initial surprise, but got over it some time later.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

The game isn't that glitched

Actually it is.

The mentioned (Telos Academy Cheat Node glitch) is only one ADDED by the patch. There IS another one out there in an unpatched (and patched!) game too; and on the X-box their are even 2 others.

In short the gamestoppers:

(PC only; 1.0B) Telos Academy

(X-box only) Telos Citadel

(both) Second visit to Onderon

Well; besides hardware dependant blackscreens/crashes etc. then...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

If there are bugged games on the market that should be no excuse to bring bugged games on the market...

Too bad alot of publishers DO think "well atleast it is less buggy then" and ship it out...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

I wish LA even GOT that far into reasoning *sniff* :rolleyes:

^

about another million people found this bug your crying about oh 3 years ago it's easy to deal with. The game isn't that glitched, it has a few problems yes, the ending is sad and some what dispointing, but hopefully that will be fixed in time. But crying about things you have no control over, and at that hasn't been touched by OB for 3 years then whats the real  purpose of crying other then making yourself look like a moron.

Sorry but this post just makes me irritated,just because they haven't attempted at fixing the bug in well over 2-3 years and they wont ever fix it that makes it acceptable?

See this is exactly why Developers/Publishers get away with things,people don't speak up.........

But me personally i have not experienced a single bug in the game,but that doesn't mean other people have the same luck as me.

Lucas Art's have seriously messed up the opportunity to have a classic title in their hands.

But no they had to rush it :)