interesting

O RLY.

Well, that puts a damper on my whole other thing in the PnP forum about Lolth's death.

But really, the whole "she's back bigger and badder than evar" thing seems like something they'd do. If it works for Bane, surely it works for Lolth.

Hell, maybe I'll have to start reading these things. Tried to get into the Salvatore Drizzt books... -_--_--_- Are these of better or worse quality?

Has anyone done the Peter Cook gag about the dead pope on this topic?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I can't link to it. It's revolting. It's part of a riff between two 1960s comedians, Peter Cook and Dudley Moore. Peter Cook comes out with it without warning, and Dudley Moore laughs so hard he falls off his chair.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

That seems to be one of the constants of life. Women and spiders never really die, they just come back nastier.

So what do I got to do? Fire, stakes, or holy water?

-Elwood Blues

Essentially you're saying that if I break up with anyone I should woodchip them?

-Elwood Blues