Duxn moon

I don't remember how to spell the moon name but here goes:

I'm back on the moon, and I had to choose 3 characters to storm the sith base. Well I have tried 8 times, and failed. I give all 3, 4 stimulants, and I turn on the energy shields, and I still get killed.

I sent in:

Bao-Dur

Brianna the Handmaiden

Marr, Visas

man.... what else do I have to do? I am trying to get up that large ramp in the beginning of that mission

I had, Atton, Visas and Handmaiden, and they where all Jedi so I didnt really have a problem with anything except for the start where the mines and stuff where because no one was leet enough with the stealth skills and haxz0ring skill, Atton came close but not good enough, so I just defused all the mines instead of using the terminal and pwnT the siF.

Could also use Kreia's dialogue to Exile character about whether your choice of characters for raid on Freedon Nadd's tomb would be ok or not. With Mandalore, Kreia would say he is an excellent choice, Bao-Dur being another one. Just that leader can still be a character that you prefer. With fighting the three Sith masters in resurrection ritual in tomb, I just led them into a circle so that almost all three were chasing Exile around the room while Mandalore and Bao-Dur were chasing them, in turn. Then, when the Sith masters turn around and fight them, I just kept on using Master Heal (which heals all party characters). Can't exactly say it works every time, but helps quite a bit.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

With Bao-Dur... just activate the "FOOTHOLD" program with the console in the Sith base (sneaking past the sensor) and watch the fireworks... :)

were chasing Exile around the room

Hmmmm... Not very possible now, would it :-"

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Like anothers have said I've always had those 3 as jedi, bau dur, handmaiden and atton and never really had any problems lol. I found it rather boring run it, run touch the darkness get some codes fight some sith leave.

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

Guest Accept

First time i played Dxun, and met the 3 Sith Masters, i ran around in panic around that big pool in the middle, with Atton, because he was the only one alive in my sucky-party. And a filthy blaster. Damn, i hated that blaster.

Anyhow... i can promise it took a while.

*Run around*

*Stop for a second and fire a quick shot*

*Run again*

*Stop again and fire a quick shot*

Oh, i don't recommend it! Use Jedi's.

Edited by Accept

First time i played Dxun, and met the 3 Sith Masters, i ran around in panic around that big pool in the middle, with Atton, because he was the only one alive in my sucky-party. And a filthy blaster. Damn, i hated that blaster.

*Run around*

*Run again*

Thats exactly what I did, but a couple of times that backfired when I got to close to the corners of the pool and the sith masters caught up to me, I was doomed soon after. Nevertheless it was fun.

Use your aggressive feelings...let the hate flow through you.

• 2 weeks later...

*Run around*

*Run again*

Thats exactly what I did, but a couple of times that backfired when I got to close to the corners of the pool and the sith masters caught up to me, I was doomed soon after. Nevertheless it was fun.

that is exactly how i used Mirra to defeat Hanhar in the duelling pit on Nar Shada

I evan got Hanhar to run into the mines.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

If you haven't, activate the Medical Droid in one of the first branched-off rooms. That thing will keep you healed almost fully, and almost all the time, so gaurd it with your life :o

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

I'm back on the moon, and I had to choose 3 characters to storm the sith base. Well I have tried 8 times, and failed. I give all 3, 4 stimulants, and I turn on the energy shields, and I still get killed.

I sent in:

Bao-Dur

Brianna the Handmaiden

Marr, Visas

man.... what else do I have to do?  I am trying to get up that large ramp in the beginning of that mission

The ramp is the hard bit. It sounds like you just need 2 change the party. Visas is a great choice :joy: , but instead of brianna, you want to have mandalore, and either mira, or any other jedi who has steathrun and repair e.g atton. Youu could also use a workbench before the level, and give the characters armor the bio-restoritive underlay, if you have it. Or you could just use force speed and stealth run and run for it into the tomb.

One of the most common reasons why you get owned when you face the three masters is because you run down the last passage way killing the sith troups there and end up in the cut scene, and hence the last battle without having any time to prepare.

One way to get around this is to switch the weapons for the char your controling to ranged. Instead of running in sabres twirling snipe at the troups from a distance, letting your companions take care of the troops close in. By taking out the troops this way and keeping your distance you can then sit back, letting everyone regenerate to max FP and health. Then you just buff everyone up and go forward to the last fight, this can make a huge difference.

Another thing to keep your eye on during the fight is the tendency for the other two members of your team not to target the main Sith Lord-the one in the middle. As soon as the fight starts I always pause the game and flip through everyone to make sure they are all targeting the Sith Lord in the middle. Once he's taken out the fight becomes a lot easier. You should keep pausing the game every now and then so you can flip through the team, activating shields and using med packs when needed to keep them alive. It can be easy to forget you can do this since there are not all that many really hard battles in the game.

I sent in:

Bao-Dur

Brianna the Handmaiden

Marr, Visas

man.... what else do I have to do?  I am trying to get up that large ramp in the beginning of that mission

The ramp is the hard bit. It sounds like you just need 2 change the party. Visas is a great choice :joy: , but instead of brianna, you want to have mandalore, and either mira, or any other jedi who has steathrun and repair e.g atton. Youu could also use a workbench before the level, and give the characters armor the bio-restoritive underlay, if you have it. Or you could just use force speed and stealth run and run for it into the tomb.

I used Visas, the Handmaiden and Mandalore (with two-weapon fighting and Master Power Strike). So it was a melee-party. Just walk up to all those blaster-wielding Sith and hack them apart. Since Visas and Handmaiden were Jedi in my game, I could use them to heal