Happy New Year

Krookie

Yeah yeah. I just took some lorazepam. I don't even know if that's spelled right, but **** if I care!

They say what you're doing when the ball drops determines what you'll be doing for the rest of the year. That's why people try their damnedest to have so much relations tonight. Me, I'm sitting at a cold desk, typing up **** on a message board.

Looks like what they say is true. LEVEL 5 BY THE END OF THE NEW YEAR OR I EAT MY HAT.

Edited by Pop

is the new yar and im so frgggn as sober.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I was in a party where I played a drinking game against two evil women who made me drink all the time. I do think they checked the cards while I was out, because I don

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I'm sober but I feel awful. I just had the most horriblewakeup in the history of hangovers. I don't think I'll ever party in Vantaa again.

Happy anno domini 2007

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Happy New Year.. and it's a monday of all days.. no hangovers though - as always, just a slight headache from dehydration..

+ I was scracthed and kicked all night (and morning) by a wild norwegian women .. so I have like a thousand cuts on my arms and hands from her stilleto heels.. those things are acutally quite sharp!!

But damn it was a wild party! I was standing in the middle of a crazed fireworks war zone when the "ball dropped" .. trashcans flying everywhere - rockets coming down the street at full speed.. people dancing around on the street while cars where trying to avoid them and the explosions.. Guess I'll be living life in the ****ed up lane this year - if what we do, as the clock hits midnight, determins the rest of the year.. ^_^

Fortune favors the bald.

What's happy about it?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I was scracthed and kicked all night (and morning) by a wild norwegian women .. so I have like a thousand cuts on my arms and hands from her stilleto heels.. those things are acutally quite sharp!!

Gee, they must be pretty strong and dominant, Norwegian Females = What we would call males? And I take it your very popular with the ladies? :(

And anyways, with the New year, I dont see why people celebrate it, just another year of work, school and lameness.

Edited by Sturm

Happy New Year, folks!

The new year is treating me good so far. It looks like my friends drank all the gin, which is good 'cause I can't stand the stuff. The wife and I just ushered them out the door after wolfing down a sizzling breakfast of chocolate chip pancakes, sausage patties, bacon strips, coffee and OJ.

Pretty soon it's Rose Bowl time!

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs