were can i get a red lightsaber???

If your having a hard time finding a certain type of crystal or item try saving a reloading before visiting a vendor or the crystal caves for the first time. The game operates on a random loot system meaning that (almost) nothing is ever in the same spot twice... on purpose anyway. Once you visit a vendor or the crystal caves for the fist time you loot there will always be set, so you must save and reload prior to talking too or visiting those places.

^

Edited by Stargate: 2000

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Try the crystal caves on Dantooine, there is always a red crystal there.

Not always, though it does seem too show up there a lot I do remember a few games I didn't see a red crystal throughout the entire game, same goes for other colours. It all comes down too the random loot system in the end.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

You can usually by one from a shop on Telos, or that mingy Salvager on Dantooine. I can usually get one in either place, but it does depend on the random loot generator, but every game can't be that different.

Also, you can't get your old lightsaber off Atris, unless you have a Mod.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

There is ALWAYS a red crystal on that dumb Salvager.... and I've found a few in the Jedi Enclave before...... also, on Korriban, at the footlocker, with the orange crystal in it, I have found a silver, gold, another orange, and red crystal all at once before.....

:edit:

Or By the power of Kotor Game Save editor......

Available HERE

Edited by Anakin Skywalker

There is ALWAYS a red crystal on that dumb Salvager.... and I've found a few in the Jedi Enclave before...... also, on Korriban, at the footlocker, with the orange crystal in it, I have found a silver, gold, another orange, and red crystal all at once before.....

:edit:

Or By the power of Kotor Game Save editor......

Available HERE

Was that Jorran, or they ugly female that sells artifacts? She is who I meant.

The foot locker on Korriban always gives orange for me.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Going by logic, fighting Visas could have given a red saber, since initial saber she wields is also red when fighting her on EH. Instead, saber type and colour crystal item drop by her is a random weapon. However, one place that tends to give at least a red crystal is still likely to be from an old lady salvager on Dantooine.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Oddly enough the first time I played the game I wanted a silver saber when I read it was avaliable in the "What color was your lightsaber" questions with Aton. But I didn't manage to get one until the end of the game.

After that I have never had a problem getting a color. I have played quite a few times and always got the color I wanted soon after I got my saber.

I think you just need to get use to the places the crystals are gotten from.